2. The Fate

Linda was Chloe's old friend when she was at the school they kept in touch but not too much. Chloe entered a French course with her friends to get out of the mood but her ex-boyfriend was there and Linda too.
Chloe was standing with the girls.. Linda was talking to Johnny.. Chloe was focusing on Linda and she thought that she was jealous on him, but it wasn't like that, she misunderstood Chloe.

Linda was having a friend called Edward; he was a tall guy, handsome, light skin, and had a brown hair. She was sad of Chole while she was talking with Edward she told him that Chloe felt jealous when she saw her with her ex. Edward knew Ella too, He went to ask her if that was real or not and she clarified what happened. Ella told Chole about Edward and Linda.

Unfortunately Chloe is a quick tempered girl so she made a big spat with Linda and Ella, but it ended and they clarified what they told Edward and it wasn't like what she thought. She hated anyone to talk about her private life and her failed relationship.

After some weeks Chloe found Edward sending her a friend request on the Facebook and freely she accepted it. She didn't know why she accepted the request in that way, but she was happy that he sent it.
Three days after the request and he started chatting.

-Hi Chloe.. How are you?

=Hi Edward. I'm fine and you?

-Always. I'm fine too.. Do you know me?

=Sure. We are both at the same French course, but we never talk.

-I'm talking to apologies about what Linda and Ella had done, but I didn't mean to include already; Linda is the one who told me.

=I understood it never mind.

Then they completed their chat about the course and how thier life is.
They became near to each other. There was a trip to Paris the academy had done it to help them to improve what they learned more. The girls said that they would go and Chloe took the permission to go and everything was okay. But she invited Edward to come with them.

-Hi Edward.. How are you?

=Hi Chloe. I'm fine and you?

-I'm fine too.. You know the trip to Paris, won't you come?

=Unfortunate I can't come. I'm having a lot of work to do at my business. May be another time.

-Try to come you will enjoy your time there of course it's Paris..

=I'll try.. But why you're asking me to go with you?

Chloe was embarrassed.. She didn't know why she asked him especially to go with her. She stopped thinking and replied..

-I think you're the only guy I know in that course after my ex so I asked you to come as a friend.

=I know that it will be a great trip Chloe, but my business must be finished. Another time I will come with you of course.

She felt sad that time. But his business is more important that the trip of course so she give up to try asking him again.

-Okay Edward, next time.. But you should come even if you have business.

=I'll come.. We have an exam tomorrow at the course. Did you study?

-OMG! I forget that. Thanks for remembering me. I'll go to revise bye.

=Bye

After closing she was so happy that she talked to him; but sad too 'cause he won't come.
Chloe felt that her feelings towards him was not only a for a friendship , She was having a crush on him.. CRUSH!?!?!