Visiting-Part 1

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF-HARM!! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UPSET BY, OFFENDED BY, OR TRIGGERED BY SELF-HARM!
***If you're struggling through self-harm, please remember; YOU ARE NOT ALONE! You are loved, you are wanted, you are brave, you are Strong. If anybody wants to talk, please don't hesitate to message me here. Stay Strong I Love You ❤️
.......Also there's swearing.
__________________________________________________________________________________
3rd Person POV (For now who knows if I'll change it later lol)
Jack struggled to lift his arm while holding his bags. He rang the doorbell, and shifted his backpack on his shoulder. Quickly, the door opened. "Jack!" Mark said, a huge smile appearing on his face. "Hey Man!" Jack said. Mark hugged the Irishman awkwardly, and grabbed one of his bags. "Here! Lemme help you." He said. "Thanks." Jack said, and they ventured inside.

"So how was the flight?" Mark asked, setting Jack's bag on the bed he would be sleeping in while he was in the U.S. Jack rolled his eyes dramatically. "Lo-o-o-ong!" He said, dropping on the bed. Mark chuckled and lied down next to Jack. Jack leaned over and pecked his lips on Mark's cheek. Mark giggled. "I missed you." Jack said. "I missed you too, Babe." Mark said. The boys stared at each other for a while before Jack stood. Mark sat up. "Where are the guys?" Jack asked, noticing that Mark's apartment was particularly quiet. (A/N: I have no idea if Mark still has roommates just saying I'm clueless just pretend for my sake lol okay back to the story!) "I sent them away for a few days." Mark said matter-of-factly. Jack raised his eyebrows, and Mark smiled. "They're not dead." Mark said. Jack breathed a fake sigh of relief. "Thank God!" He said, smiling. Mark pulled him closer and kissed him. Jack kissed him back-God it felt good to have Mark back in his arms.

After Jack unpacked and changed into comfortable clothes, he wandered downstairs to find Mark in the kitchen. "What'cha making?" Jack asked. Mark turned around. "Oh I'm not cooking. I ordered pizza like five minutes ago. I'm just emptying the dishwasher." Mark said, and Jack laughed. "God forbid you'd ever cook." He said. Mark stuck his tongue out at Jack, and Jack flipped him off. They both smiled widely. Under Jack's hoodie, his arm itched. It burned from being concealed on the plane. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Jack said. Mark chuckled. "Thanks for the announcement." He said sarcastically. "Ass!" Jack called as he walked down the hallway.

Jack locked the door and pushed up his sleeve gently. He counted...23. 23 on his left arm; 16 on his right. The red and pink scars ached. Jack looked up at himself in the mirror, and instantly felt ill. 'Why am I so fucking stupid?!' He thought. Tears threatened in his eyes as he brought his hand up to his arm. Just as his fingertips made contact with a few of the cuts, Mark knocked on the door. "Hey, Babe? Do you want something to drink?" Mark asked through the door. "N-" Jack's voice cracked. He cleared his throat. "Nah, I'm good." He said. He waited until Mark's footsteps went away, and he looked down at his arm again. 'What if you get blood on the floor? He'll know...' But he needed it... 'Goddammit!' Jack aggressively pulled his sleeves back down. The fabric caught on a few of his scars, and Jack hissed in pain. Jack turned on the faucet and splashed some water on his face, praying it would help calm him down. He took a deep breath, tried out a few different fake smiles in the mirror, and left the bathroom.

"Hey." Jack announced his presence in the living room. "Hey. So, here's what I'm thinking...Pizza, movies, couch, you, me, now." Mark said, pointing to the couch. Jack chuckled. "Deal!" He said. Mark ran to the couch and jumped over the back of it, landing in a rather painful-looking position. He winced. "Okay. Bad idea." He grimaced. Jack covered his mouth with his hand, trying not to laugh loudly. "Are you alright?" He asked, walking over and sitting on the other side of the sofa. "Yeah..." Mark said, changing position.

"Come here." Mark said. Jack pulled the sleeves of his hoodie down over his hands, and curled up a little more on his side of the couch. "I'm good." He said. Mark looked at him. "I haven't seen you in like six months. Get your ass over here!" He said, laughing. Jack tried to laugh. "I'm, kind of warm, actually." He lied. Mark frowned. "So take your jacket off." He said, Jack's heart dropped. 'Dumbass. You idiot!!' He mentally slapped himself. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Jack eagerly changed the subject. Mark stared at him for a few moments before walking over to his selection of movies.