True Colors

Jackie pov

"Mommy?' I yelled.

I saw a lady appear in a long, white dress. I knew it was her... It was my mom. But where was I? Am I dead? No I can't be.

I felt her touch my arm and I instantly calmed down. I hated my father for all the things he put us through . I tried to "forgive and forget" but that didn't work out well.

"Baby, I miss you so much. You're not dead you're just resting for awhile." She said with her angelic voice . I wanted to break down but tears just couldn't escape my eyes.

"I love you mommy." I said.

"I love you too. We'll meet again one day sweety." But I didn't want her to go I wanted to stay with her...

"Jackie?" I heard somebody say.

I slowly opened my eyes but I didn't recognize where I was at. Then, that's when everything rushed into my head. I was at the party. I must've got highly drunk to pass out. Hopefully I didn't do nothing stupid.

 "Where am I ?" I said . I sat up but that failed because I layed right back down. I have a bad ass hangover, geesh.

"You're at my house. You passed out and Roc carried you to a room, you layed down for awhile but I took you in my arms and brought you here. You're sister said she'll come over later to get you." Ray said.

"Thank you, Ray." I said.

I wonder where was princeton when all of this happened. He was probably off with one of his "fans". I can't stress over that right now because my head is pounding. I felt warm arms wrap around my body .

"Just rest." Ray said after giving me a peck on my cheek.

I could actually get use to this...

Later on that day...

My sister came to pick me up and I was explaining to her what happened but aunt lexi is going to be pissed if I tell her what happened.

"Aunt lexi basically I got wasted ,blacked out, and stayed over a friend house." I said.

" You know what? I'm not going to snap today cause I do not have time for this just go up to your room. " That was much better than I expected.

When I got to my room guess who was there...Princeton.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I want there with you last night.  I had to leave early because of an emergency." He said.

"Ha, was it a sex emergency? Get the fuck out of my room. " I said.  Was he serious?  I needed him but I had Ray. A part of me want to believe him but I can't.

He put his hand on my cheek and I was shocked.  He really got a spell on me.  He kissed me with his soft lips, my legs felt like jello. I hate the way he make me feel.

Jennifer pov

"Baby are your sister okay? " Prodigy asked.

We've been spending more and more time together and I actually like it. I stopped playing dudes so hopefully me and Prodigy will be something more.

"Yeah,  she's fine.  Let's go see what she's up to. " I said.

We walked to her room but her door was  locked and that's odd because she rarely locks her door. Hmm, she must got a boy over. But who?

To: Jackie

Who's in the room with you?  Unlock the door.

"What's going on?" Prodigy asked.

"Jackie has a boy in her room and I want to know who he is! " I yelled for she can hear me.

About 2 minutes later...

The door swung open and a smeared lipstick Jackie was looking blankly at us. I looked around to see who might have been here but there was nothing.

"Who was in here? " I said.  I gave her a look that only me and her understand.

"Um nobody. " She said.

"Princeton was here.  I can smell his cologne. " Prodigy said.

It looked like her eyes was about to pop out of her eyes.  I knew she was lying from the jump.

"Ugh,  come in and I'll tell y'all what happened. "

We walked into her room and sat in her bean bags.

"Okay so last night I blacked out drunk at the party.  Ray took me to his house and comforted me but at the beginning of the party I was with Prince so it was odd how he disappeared when we was having a good ass time. Once I came into here he was in here and basically he was like he had an emergency but I think he was with a fan. After that he just.... kissed me. "

"So what about Ray? " I asked .

"I honestly don't know. Prodigy you know them better than us so what should I do? " Jackie said.

"I think if you just wait it out you'll see their true colors." He said.

Hmm, I wonder what he mean...

Quick update the next chapter gonna be interesting