The Party

Jackie pov

I just got a call from ray ray saying he'd come pick me and my sister up. Today was the day of the party, I had already planned to turn up. I finished applying the pink shade of lipstick when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. It was my sister looking beautiful. She was wearing a black tank top, cheetah print high waist shorts, & black pumps. She was definitely gonna get some tonight.

"You look beautiful sis." I said. She did a twirl and smiled. "You too." She replied.

I heard "Crooked Smile" by J Cole play indicating I had a call so I answered it.

Phone Convo

Me- Hello?

Ray- I'm outside

Me- Okay, bye

End of convo

"He's outside, c'mon." I said. Jennifer said "okay" while leaving out my door. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

When I got in the car he was looking at me like he was a dog and I was a bone. I mean damn I was looking good but still.

"Okay ray you can stop looking at me like that and is the rest of mb coming? " I asked. If the rest come it'll be better for Jennifer to hang with prodigy.

"You just look so good but yes they are coming. Jennifer I bet you'll love to see prodigy again, wont you?" He said. Me and Jennifer immediately started blushing. Ray ray was definitely a charmer.

The ride to the party was full of singing because he started playing "Kissland" by The Weeknd. Once in awhile I'll see him glance at me from the corner of his eye. I honestly don't what to do about him and prince?

When we arrived it looked like it was already hella packed. Oh yes tonight is gonna be wonderful .

"Okay ladies, don't try to get to wasted tonight. Sike , have a blast . Get as wild as you want to ion care." Ray said. He opened the door for us and like I expected it was a lot of people.

There's people dancing, kissing, or drinking everywhere you look. I saw this crew doing the Bronx wine, they was tight.

"Prodigy just texted me. I'll see you later , okay?" Jennifer said. I nodded. Her and prodigy definitely gonna do some things.

I went over to the bar and ordered me a long island ice tea, something to loosing me up. I paid the man for my drink while giving him a wink. "Fuck you all the time" by Jeremih ft Natasha Mosley started playing and I got hype as hell.

I walked to the dance floor, I started wining, getting into the song. I felt firm hands on my waist but I just continued to dance until I heard his voice.

"Mami, I didn't know you could dance like this." Princeton said.

I froze up and turnt around only to meet a pair of brown eyes. I felt his hands traveling all over my body but I didn't mind.

"Papi, I can do anything but, I'm not that type of chick that you're thinking of though. " I said. I know he's drunk so all he wanna do is fuck. The Weeknd lyrics flew in my head "She don't want my love she just want my potential ", that's all he want.

He turned my whole body around and looked dead in my eyes. Why was he looking at my like that?

"I'm not expecting you to be that type of girl. Jackie, I know we don't know each other but I'll like to get to know you. By the way I'm not drunk." He said. He sounded so genuine , I guess I'll give him a try.

"Okay, but lets just have fun tonight. " I said...

Jennifer pov

I left Jackie to go see my baby, Prodigy. He texted me to walk up stairs and go to the 3rd room to the right.

I went up the stairs, went to the 3rd room, and went in the room. There he was sitting on the bed playing 2k13.

"Can I play, sweetheart? " I said. He immediately whipped his head my way. We both was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes you can just grab a controller." I grabbed one of the controllers while he was doing something on the game. I saw his muscles through his shirt, whew!

20 minutes later...

"Haha that's a shame. You actually got beat by a female." I said. I was jumping up and down on the bed from joy. Prodigy was pouting like a kid because I won.

He caught me by surprise when he tackled me on the bed. I flipped him over and I was on top of him breathing heavy. We was staring eye to eye, I never would've thought this'll happen.

"Kiss me." I said. His lips was looking so tempting right now. I'm not a hoe but damn. You'll do the same too, right?

He kissed me , it felt like time had stopped. It felt wonderful. I guess he's my sensational boy. During our little make out session he moved down to make neck. This boy knows how to make wonders. His kisses is so soft and sweet...

Jackie pov

"Roc! Hey hun." I shouted trying to get his attention. I was drunk as hell but I didn't care though.

"Hey Jackie, you drunk as hell man. Maybe you should go home." He said. I didn't want to go home at all. I wanted to do something fun and crazy. I can't find ray or prince so I guess I got roc.

"No, I'm not going home. Have fun with me, c'mon." I said. I dragged him to a chair and started giving him a lap dance. This boy is sexy but my heart belongs to two. I felt something poking my butt, I looked down and it was his penis.

"Somebody's enjoying this, aren't they." I said. I was laughing at his boner. He was blushing out of embarrassment. I leaned down and started kissing on his neck. Aye a girl just want to have fun.

"Jackie stop! I don't like kisses leading into nothing but we should stop. I know prince and ray is feeling you, this not gonna be a love cube. " He said. I felt him shaking me but I couldn't move. The last thing I heard was him yelling for help. I passed out....

---------------------

Omg Jackie why did you have to get so drunk?

What do y'all think about Prod & Jennifer ?

Where was ray the whole time?