Mystery Dude (part 1/2)

I can relate to this chapter so much...

Jackie pov

While we was fighting and goofing around on the floor Keisha called prodigy and said that she was on the way to the tour bus. It was already getting late so me and my sister got their numbers and left.

Later on that night...

I was listening to music on Pandora then my phone indicated that I had a text message. I looked at my phone and it showed a number I didn't recognize...

From: (626)-232-3233

Goodnight Beautiful 

To: (626)-232-3233

Who is this?

From: (626)-232-3233

Your soon to be boyfriend...

I left that being said and just went to sleep wondering who was that...

Morning...

"Goodmorning." I said to my sister and my aunt. They said it back sipping on there coffee. I sat down at my usual chair by the window and started eating my breakfast.

"How did it feel to be with y'all lil imaginary boyfriends? " My aunt said munching on bacon.

"It was pretty good." My sister said looking at me smiling.

"Well there goes our bus. Bye auntie boo boo child." I said laughing because she hate that nick name.

Me and my sister stepped outside and got on the bus...

[10:48 Cafeteria]

"Hey boo surprised you haven't gotten in trouble yet" I told my best friend Brittany. Brittany is defiantly a bad ass that's why every boy wants her but she doesn't. Brittany is bi and ion got no problem with that because that's my girl and I love her.

"Yeah me too. I'm tryna play good this year." She replied with a smirk. I know she was lying. That girl could not stay out off trouble for nothing.

"Wait a second I got a call." I told Brittany while answering my phone. It was the same person from last night.

Phone convo

Me: Um hello?

???: Goodmorning beautiful. Come meet me at Morgan Park right now.

Me: Okay

End of Convo

I swear I think its Ray...

"Baby girl ima meet up with you later and I'll explain everything." I told Brittany while getting up, heading out the cafeteria.

I wonder what's about to happen...

----------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is?

♥♡ Katina