I Just Recruited by the CIA Oh & I Think That I'm Falling in Love with the President's Gothic Son 6

Okay here is the sixth part! I wanted to post the seventh on Monday, but I won't get the chance because I'm going to the movies with my mom and little brother. Were going to see Avatar anybody reading this seen it? If you have tell me what you thought of it! Just no plot spoilers! Anyways comment and vote! One quick thing, because it might be kind of hard to read what Cody is saying I put little ( ) to help out.

You're Welcome! =D =D

Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

**********************************************************************************

I blinked rapidly trying to make the guy before me disappear as part of my imagination but every time I closed me eyes and opened them he was still standing there.

"Heytherebabyhowdoyouknowme?" (Hey there baby how do you know me) He asked his words so slurred that you could just, and I mean just, barely understand him.

I didn't say anything back in a slight state of shock to even see him here, he was completely wasted and his eyes were pitch red but there still wasn't any mistaking him.

Although it never did kill anyone to be sure...... "Cody Marc Richardson?"

"Yeahthat'smehowdoyouknowmyname? You'vebeenstalkingmeorsomethingbaby?" (Yeah that's me how do you know my name? You've been stalking me or something baby?) He asked still slurring his words.

Yep defiantly him. Ash and I glanced at each other and she leaned over so that I could hear her talking. "What is he doing here?!"

"Like I know!"

"Well how'd he even get in here?!"

"Again like I know! Just....here hold on a second!" I whispered harshly turning back to Cody.

"So...Cody how'd you get into this party?"

"What...ohwellIjuststoleJohnny'sinvitationitwasn'tthathard."(Oh well I just stole Johnny's invitation it wasn't that hard)He slurred out.

"Why'd you take Jonathon's invitation?" I asked slightly confused, did he just like the party scene or something like that?

"WellbecausewhenItolddadthatthosecostumedhookerscouldn'tpulloffthejobhedidn'tlistensoIstoleJohnny'sinvitationandalisteningdevicetodothejobmyself." (Well because when I told dad that those costumed hookers couldn't pull off the job he didn't listen so I stole Johnny's invitation and a listening device to do the job myself) He said hiccupping.

All the words were so slurred together that it took me and Ash a good minute or two to figure out what he had just said but when the translation finally sorted itself out in my brain anger and insult soared through my body making my fists clench. Costumed hookers?! We couldn't pull the job off ourselves?!

"Yeahtheyprobablyforgotthatthepartywaseventonight" (Yeah they probably forgot that the party was even tonight) He continued.

I looked at Ash who was staring at him with murder in her eyes and then something clicked inside my brain. "Hey Ash?"

"Yes?" She replied through gritted teeth.

"Do you have your cell phone with you? The new one that you got you for your birthday last month?"

She gave me a confused look. "Yeah...."

"Hand it over" I said holding out my hand.

She took it out if her purse and handed it to me, clearly wondering what I was doing.

I didn't bother to explain as I flipped the phone opened and scrolled through the menu, stopping when I found what I was looking for. I help up the phone and waited until the screen said recording.

"Hey Cody, repeat what you just told me" I said.

"What....oh...um well..." It took him a few tries but after a minute he finally got it right.

I turned the video recording off and handed the phone back to Ash. "Remind me to show that to Noah when we see him again." I said walking out of the kitchen and back into the dance floor, then looked at Ash. "Let's just go upstairs and get this over with!" I said trying to make sure nobody else heard me.

"What?!"

I sighed and took out my phone, texting it to her since I couldn't yell it any louder.

She scanned the message and texted something back then put her phone away.

A minute later my phone started beeping to show that I had a new text. I opened up the one from her and waited while it popped up on screen.

Gotcha, let's go (Ashley's Text just in case you didn't know)

I looked at her and motioned towards the staircase with two bodyguards guarding it.

"Let's go" I muttered slowly approaching the two guards....

**********************************************************************************

I'm so so so so so sorry that this is this short! I was going to make it a LOT longer than this originally like have them break into his office and all that good stuff but I don't have much time to write because my science teacher gave me a take home test to do and I haven't been able to post in like a week because all my other teachers decided to have HUGE tests all in one week and if you failed then your grade dropped an entire letter grade so I had to study for those because the grading period ended this Friday and then my grade in science was a "D" and one percent away from a "C" so I had to do extra credit to raise it so my mom wouldn't freak out on me for getting a "D" and I wanted to post something new since I won't be writing anything Monday or the rest of the week then too since I have a MILLION things to do with school and home and everything, I'm just really busy so here you go I'll get the seventh part up as soon as I can! Again I'm really sorry!