I Just Recruited by the CIA Oh & I Think That I'm Falling in Love with the President's Gothic Son 5

Hey there peoples, here's the fifth part oh and let me explain what happened with the fourth part....

Okay, what happened was winter break was supposed to end that Monday that I posted it and I had gotten use to staying up until like one thirty, two a.m. which is how late I stay up on weekends or on any break so because of that I didn't manage to fall asleep until like twelve thirty one a clock and then my mom woke me up at six the next morning without bothering to check the school cancellations because the stupid superintendent of my school NEVER cancels it but that day he did and when I found out these wasn't any school I couldn't fall back asleep so I only got like five hours of sleep and wasn't paying attention when I posted it. Way sorry if that confused anybody!

Okay so now that I'm done explaining without further ado, and I am happy to say that I didn't screw it up while posting, here's the fifth part!!

Saturday Night....

"Hey Rae!"

"Yeah Ash?" I called back trying to tie my hair back into a French twist but I was failing miserably.

"Where do you keep your moisturizer?"

"Medicine cabinet above the sink!" I called back.

The next few moments were silent until Ash's voice called back. "Hey Rae, I don't mean to keep bugging you like this..."

I repressed the laugh bubbling up inside of me.

"....But do you have anything that's scented?"

"There's some kiwi- strawberry stuff on the top shelf....." I started to yell back.

"No there isn't I looked there!"

"What you sure?"

"Uh....yeah considering I'm looking at the top shelf and the only thing on it is an electric razor and your make-up" She said and I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"What....oh, hold on I let Abby borrow it she must have forgot to return it, I'll go get it back!" I called abandoning my futile attempt to style my hair and started to walk down the hallway to my sister's room. Next to my little sister that my mom is pregnant with currently I have two other siblings, Alex James Alexanders and Abigail Jamie Alexanders, there twins and twelve. I knocked on her bright pink door and waited for a second before it opened.

Abby was standing there in penguin printed pajamas holding one of her many stuffed animals, all pink of course.

"Hey there sis, remember I let you borrow my moisturizer a few days ago? I need it back."

"Oh, sure!" She said cheerfully opening the door wider and walking away. I stepped through the doorway and tried not to cringe. Abby's room was nothing but pink, pink and more pink. Seriously the walls, every piece of furniture in it, her bedding, even her stuffed animals. I'm not necessarily a tomboy but still there's such a thing as over kill and that was most defiantly the case. I sat down on the bed and watched the Disney movie that Abby had in her DVD player while I waited.

She came scurrying out a minute later holding the moisturizer and looked at the TV in alarm. "I didn't miss the part where Simba sings "I can't Wait to be King" did I?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Who's Simba?"

"Hello Rae it's The Lion King"

"The what?"

"Come on don't tell me you don't remember. Simba is the son of King Mufasa who's King, Mufasa's brother is Scar. Scar wants to be King so he throws Mufasa off a cliff and then he get's trampled to death Scar convinces Simba that it was his fault he runs away, then when he's an adult Nala a childhood friend of his finds him they fall for each other Simba goes back home challenges Scar they fight, and he throws Scar off Pride Rock and Scar gets eaten by hyenas then Simba hooks up with his childhood friend becomes king and has a daughter with Nala."