Sally "Come Play With Me" Revenge

(Sally hide and seek song tribute...hope you like it ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnny was Sitting in his house on the couch drinking watching TV, till all of the sudden the TV started glitching up. Then he heard a small voice calling his name. "Uncle Johnny.... Oh Uncle Johnny " It was Sally. Johnny looked around from where ever the voice was coming from. Then he saw Sally right in front of him. "Hi Uncle Johnny remember me?" Sally said. Johnny got frightened and flinched for a bit then gave out a chuckle "Of course I do... I killed you" Mhm... That's right... I didn't like the game at all... So now I wanna play a game that I wanna play with you" Said Sally. "No! You just in my head... Your not real!" Johnny shouted out. "I'm not really?...of course Im real..because if I wasn't would I be able to do this " Then Sally twisted her uncle Johnny arms and legs. He screamed out in pain. "AAAAH!!! Okay your real... I'll play the... The... Game with you!" Sally giggled, "Uncle Johnny your silly.... This is the game! " "Look... Ow...Sally look I'm sorry I didn't mean to do all those awful things to you I was drunk " He said. "Uncle Johnny it's to late for apologies, it's time to play my game now" then she giggled. Johnny started cursing at Sally. "Uncle Johnny those aren't nice words... " then she broke eight of Johnnys fingers leaving just the thumbs. He screamed out in pain with a couple of tears going down his cheeks. "Come Play With Me" Sally giggled then killed her uncle by twisting his neck.

And that's the end of the story....hope you liked the little song I added too.... My new book or story I'm making is called "The Story Behind Jeff The Killer" but that won't be in a little while so....be patient