The Secret

After that night her uncle told Sally not to tell anyone or else something bad happened. So Sally kept her mouth shut. It been two days and Sally haven't smile since. She feels guilty not telling anyone what her uncle did to her. She doesn't even play outside anymore. One afternoon Sally mother came over and said,"What is wrong with you? Out haven't been acting yourself" Sally wanted to tell her mother everything but was too scared to say it. So she said her first lie, "it was a scary man and he wanted to play a game with me but I didn't like it and he forced me to do it anyways... " Her mother looked at Sally concerned, Sally had looked down. Then her mother smiled and said," Sally it's okay it was only a nightmare and your friends Charlotte and Brenda are really worried about you since you haven't been outside lately. " Sally smiled for the first time in two days and said, " okay mommy" then went outside and started to play with her friends. Later that evening get dad and uncle Johnny came home. A chill went down Sally's spine after seeing her uncle step out of the car and smiling at her. She did a little fake smile back then ran and hugged her dad. Johnny and get dad started to walk holding groceries. "Why don't you go on ahead of me now, I meet you inside " Johnny said. "Okay" Sally father replied as he headed in the house. Johnny looked at Sally and whispered," you didn't tell them our little secret, did you? " Sally said no because when she told her mom about it but said it was a nightmare and didn't include Uncle Johnny name. She thought that she really didn't say the secret so she said no. He grinned and said,"Good" and walk in the house. Sally sighed in relief and went back to playing with her friends. As Johnny walked in to put the groceries down he overheard Sally parents talking. "I found out why Sally been acting this way" her mother said. "What is it?" her farther replied. "She said this guy forced her to play a game she didn't like" "What type of game?" "idk but she said it was just a nightmare luckily I cheered her up. " Then after overhearing the conversation Johnny crutched his hand into a fist angrily then went calm. He entered the room that Sally parents was in and said, " sorry if I erupted you guys but I just wanted tell say is I forgot to get something at the store " "Nah it fine you can use my car if you like" Sally dad replied. "Thanks"and before he walked outside he said, "And im taking Sally with me" Then walked out of the door.