Foreword

© Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance, Drama

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, stories or events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, or incidents are purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

Read at your own risk. Any suggestions, corrections, and critiques are very much welcome. Enjoy!

FOREWORD

Memories. Laughters. Sorrows. Lies. Pains. They keep on coming back, but people never did.

Every single day has been just a cycle. I've been thinking of the things I must do today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow to make a little progress and achievement. But as the time goes by, I found myself stuck with the thoughts of it and lack of interest to begin with.

It is really hard to start a life without those people you used to spend with your leisure time and stand on your own feet after being stabbed in the heart and back.

Everything changed me to a person, even I, couldn't recognize. I wasn't the same anymore.

I even locked all the the possible entrances in my heart to secure myself this time.

Until I met this intruder— scratch that. He's the pest of my life.

Not only did he cause the squeezing pain of my head, he also made the throbbing of my heart.

He bugged my system and attempted to enter and steal my heart numerously.

He never altered me. He just taught me how to love...again.

And so I learned.

That no matter how much pain they give, trust they break, never hold grudges in your heart.

Let it go. Let them go.