Confrontation

(Katie POV)

"So that's all we know." I say looking over to Tony, he's sitting on the love seat next to Brittany; Kayla is sitting in the chair next to them. And guess who is sitting next to me? None other than Jesse herself, though she hasn't said a single word to me since she got here.
"She hasn't been able to remember much," begins Kayla, "but she says her headache has gone down if that's of any help."
"Thanks," Tony says to us
"Yeah thanks I dont know what would've happened if you hasn't helped me." Replies Brittany.

(Jesse POV)

It felt like the talking would never end. And as far as me and Katie go, I'm confused. Yeah i haven't said anything to her since I got here but who would blame me? After all we've been through, it seems like we should be able to make it through anything but I'm not so sure..

(Fast forward 1 hour)
(Katie POV)

What the hell? Kayla locked me and Jesse in a room together and expects us to 'work it out'. Jesse still hasn't said a word to me and she's calmly sitting on floor waiting for me to say something.
"Jesse, let me explain" I begin.
"Don't pull any shit, you hear me Katie? I'm giving you one chance to redeem yourself so don't fucking screw it up. Start by telling me what the hell happened with getting me out the hospital?"
"You want me to be honest?.." I question
"No Katie i want you to lie through your fucking teeth."
"I met Angela there, the chick you saw me kissing in the bathroom, on total accident. I was coming to get you but she pulled me into an empty room and kissed me. I hadn't seen her in so long and she sprung the kiss on me."
"So that's why I never got out? You were making out with some chick in an empty room?"
"She was my ex that left me to travel."
"That lightens the mood so much. Well I guess it's a similar scenario in the bathroom too? She just happened to be there and she fell onto you?"
"Well, not exactly. She followed me into the bathroom after our movie was over and pinned me up against the wall. I didn't want to make out with her because I didn't feel the spark but I didn't know how to tell her. So I just went along with it." Jesse stayed silent.
"Jess, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and if I could take it back I would. All I just said was true and yeah i did nothing to stop it but I am truly sorry." I moved closer to Jesse gladly accepting whatever was to come. When I got to her, I crouched down and looked at her face; she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

(Jesse POV)

I can't fucking believe this, she did all this behind my back. Her face was close to mine and it was extremely hard not to smack the shit out of her, she deserved it. But instead, I took my hand, put it on her face, and brought it closer to mine. She caught on to what I was doing and closer tbe gap between our lips.
We kissed for a good 5 seconds before I pulled back and looked into her eyes. I could tell she regretted the things she did.
"What does this mean?" She asked.
"It means your forgiven," I reply.

(Katie POV)

"It means your forgiven,"
When she said that, my heart skipped a beat. I was so happy she'd forgiven me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug. I wasn't going to push my luck and go for another kiss, so we stayed like this for what felt like forever.

A/N:
Hey guys!!!! Can you believe it's almost been a year? God I feel so bad for putting you guys through that pain. But anyway, here's the latest chapter and I hope you enjoy. Running out of ideas btw so it's possible the story could be ending soon. Anyway let me know what you guys think and if your still here after the long wait, thanks so much for sticking it out. Till next time,

Love, L.