Oh, Sweet Insanity

*There is smut somewhere down there*

The day dragged on like any other, new faces, some are familiar. But all you could think about is Sebastian waiting for you back home. That's what kept you going today.

As the sun falls down and people left the venue, all was signed and you're good to go home. You walked towards your car and that familiar pain in your head struck you out of balance, you kneel on the ground, groaning in pain, you pull your hair hard, trying to get the pain out of your head. When all of a sudden you hear an echoing voice around you..

*
"..wake up. You have to show us you can fight this.. We don't want you gone.." A voice of a woman echoed in your eyes, you feel cold hands on yours'. Gripping tighter. "You can fight this.. I believe in you. But your father.... God, your father." She sobs, you wanted to open your eyes but you can't, it feels so heavy.

"Your father wants to...." She cried, you feel wetness on your hands as she gripped it tighter. "...he wants to pull the plug. But I know you can fight this. You opened your eyes last week. I know you can do it again. Please... Please fight." She sobbed hard on your hand, with all he strength you have, you try your hardest to open your eyes. Blurry vision of bright lights and white walls, you managed to speak in a low, hoarse voice, "Mom?"

The woman snapped her head up, looking at you with such happiness in her eyes. She smiles widely at you but faded when your eyes closed again and everything went black...

*

Eyes shot wide open, you sat up from your bed, Sebastian on the chair beside you, just watching, sipping some whiskey on the rocks, he locked gaze with you and smiled. "We'll you've been out for a long time." He said.

"What do you mean? I don't even remember..." You trailed off, realizing what you just said and quickly shut up.

"It's three in the morning, Y/N. What drugs are you fucking taking??" He laughed, standing up and walking towards the kitchen, refilling his glass with more alcohol.

"I'm not on drugs, Sebastian. I'm just.... Stressed out. How-... How did I get here?" You asked, confused and scared, you clutch the comforter closer to you

"What? You walked in here and went to your bed right away.. You ignored me but I figured you're tired so I let you sleep." Sebastian explained, you cock your head to the side and furrowed your eyebrows, you swore you couldn't remember even driving here. "Why?" He added.

You snap out of your thoughts and looked up to Sebastian, "O-oh.. Oh. Nothing... nothing. I'm just.. I just need some pain killers for my headache. I feel like it's gonna kill me."

-
"Have you stopped taking drugs completely?" You asked Sebastian, both of you are sitting across each other on your bed, hot cup of coffee on your hand and a glass of whiskey on his', smoking probably his hundredth cigarette today.

"Fuck no, of course not." He defends, taking in smoke, "Why, do you want some?"

You wondered for a moment, maybe the high could take your stress away for a brief moment, so you nodded at him.

"Alright! That's what I'm talking about, Y/N!" He exclaimed, sounding so excited. Of course, he will be. That's his habit and you're taking a part of it. Sebastian comes back with a small platic pouch full of coke and his card. 'This is it', you thought.

"Lady's first?" He said, preparing the shot for you, aligning it just long enough for you. You leaned down to take your first hit, Sebastian laughs. And the drug shot straight up, hitting you hard. You can feel the high rising, your body relaxes and your eyes become droopy, everything became a little too blurry but you see Sebastian taking two hits, one after the other.

Some moments are blacked out, the next ones are blurry. But you don't know how it happened, that right now you're on top of Sebastian, half undressed and making out with him. One moment, you're full frontal; naked. The next thing you know, Sebastian's behind you pounding back and forth. You feel his length coming in, hitting you in all the right places.

His hands slowly snaked its way to the nape of your neck, to you hair, grabbing a handful before pulling you up to his chest. Still pulling your hair, his hot breath ghosting on your neck as his thrusts become harder and deeper.

"You think you've changed?" He whispered from behind you, hot breath on your skin, he thrusts deeper; precise. "Huh? Ya think you've.." He moaned, tilting his head back in pleasure, he pushed faster and you know he's close, "..changed, no.. No.."  His grip on your hair got tighter as he pull you in, his other hand is on your ass, he grabs it and hits it hard. And that's enough to send you spiraling down to ecstacy, you feel your knees go weak, you whole body is in deep electricity, every move Sebastian does makes you jolt up.

"No.. You're still my dirty little slut." He whispered, and you could only moan at his words, incoherent and drowning in your own orgasm, you could careless what he does next.

Sebastian pushes you down again, he placed his hands on your waist, allowing him to slam into you faster, a lot deeper and dirtier. "You're mine.. Just mine.." He growled, his thrust got sloppier as he reaches his orgasm, pulling out, he quickly grabs your arm, ushering you to kneel in front of him.

Sebastian tugs on his length furiously, you swiftly move his hands away and engulfed his throbbing cock in your mouth, slowly bobbing your head, swirling your tongue on the head. You followed a fast pace and look up to see Sebastian squirming and moaning your name, incoherent slurs coming from him. "Oh, God.. Ugh, fuck! Yes.. Yes!" He yelled, before you feel hot cum in your mouth. You give him a distasteful look as you pull off, wiping the side of your mouth.

He's spent, sitting back on the bed and closing his eyes, he let out a satisfying sigh. "Fuck, that was good... Why did we wait this long to do that?" He said quietly, in a low voice, eyes still shut.

You smiled at him as you come down from your high, sitting next to him on the bed. Mixture of cocaine and sexual frustration led to this moment and you almost don't regret it. "I don't know, Seb.. Maybe we both needed the taste of your drug to make sure."

Sebastian just hummed, still trying to collect himself from what just happened. You took a look at his exposed body, cuts and bruises everywhere. His thin frame worries you so much, but you dismiss that thought and pulled the comforter to cover the both of you, still naked and cold. He gently wraps his arms around you, pulling you to his chest. You laid there, inhaling the sweet scent of mint and vanilla on Sebastian, you arms slowly snaked its way on his torso, smiling as you cuddle closer to him. Maybe it's the warmth building up between you or your high still coming down, whatever it is, something compelled you to say, "I love you, Sebastian."

But all you got was an emotionless, "Don't."

--
SHIT SMUT. 😂✌

GIF IS FROM HIS MOVIE THE BRONZE. Just imagine Melissa Rauch being you. 😂 it's all good.