One Must Pay.

"Doctor.. Doctor what's happening to her?!"

"She's having a seizure! Nurse! Nurse...."

*incoherent murmurs and muffled voices*

"Please, help her!! Help her!*

--
Rain. Rain on your face. You slowly open your eyes, the first thing you see is that familiar ocean blue eyes staring back at you.

You groan, nursing your head as you sit up eyes closed, rain gently pouring down on Sebastian and you. "Where the fuck are we, Seb??"

"What? What do you mean? We're at your hotel room.." Sebastian said, and you slowly opened your eyes to see your hotel ceiling, looking around, you see that Sebastian is not lying. With your head spinning around and Sebastian miraculously coming back to life, you're not surprised about hallucination at all.

"O-oh.. Yeah. Of course I know that." Groaning, you stood up, stumbling and losing your balance to get to the kitchen. "Sebastian, why the hell are you here.."

"I'm sorry.. But I needed to be gone."

"You let me grieve, Seb.. How could you do that?!"

"I have to! People were after me, they're gonna kill me. I distribute and do cocaine for a fucking living, Y/N. It's not exactly like office work." Sebastian defended, crossing his arms as he watches you struggle to get some water.

"Five years.. Five whole fucking years. You could've called, or texted! Instead you show up uninvited to my hotel room." You yell, marching back at him angrily. Your headache is stillin banging in your head but you don't give two shits about it right now because you're just mad, mad at how inconsiderate this bastard is. Mad that after all these years you still have feelings for him.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you right away.. I'm scared you'd.. Y'know.. Let the cat out of the bag. I can't risk that." Sebastian said apologetically, rushing towards you and cupping your jaws gently. "When Dr. Evans found out about me smuggling coke in the institution, I had to go. Those guards were my distributors.. So I had leverage."

"All that just to get out?" You asked, slowly calming down at the touch of Sebastian.

"Yes. But I'm here now.." He said quietly, reaching down his pocket for a cigarette, he lit it up and said, "We can start over again." Blowing smoke all over your face.

~
The night was cold and long, catching up with Sebastian has been a delight. But the exhaustion of your book signing and the shock of knowing Sebastian is alive left your body just tired and weak.

"Seb, I might head to bed. I'm so exhausted." You finally said, yawning.

"Do you want me to leave?" He said, eyes cast down, biting his lip.

"No, actually.. You can sleep here.. On my bed. I missed doing that."

Sebastian smiled and leaned forward to kiss you. Shocked and confused, you pulled away instantly.

"I-i... I'm sorry." He said.

"Just.. Just go to sleep."

-

The smell of cigarette smoke and coffee woke you up, turning your head to see Sebastian on the window pane, blowing smoke away with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Mornin'." He said nonchalantly, eyes staring blankly outside.

You were about to get up, but this sudden pain on the left side of your head shocked you, vision blocking out and you laid there still.

*You wake up to the sound of beeping, and the familiar smell of bleach. The scent of dead skin on the linolium floor made your eyes sting. Opening them, just ever so slightly, blurred vision of a woman in her late 40's on a chair asleep. Who is she?

She looked up to see you, and yelled, "Doctor! Doctor! She's awake!" The sound of her screeching voice hurt your head, you close your eyes again. Remembering nothing of this place.

*

"Hey! Hey! Wake the fuck up!" Sebastian yelled, shaking you up on your bed. He still has that cigarette in between his fingers, inhaling the smoke and blowing it on your face.

"You passed out again. The hell's wrong with you? Are you like, sick or something?" He said, turning his back and walked straight to the kitchen.

You didn't answer his question, because honestly. You feel like something wrong is happening, and you're afraid to get it checked.

"Sebastian, I have to go out today, with the book signing and shit." You said, collecting your things and heading to the bathroom.

"Sure, just leave me here.. I swear I won't trash it." You heard him say from the outside.

--
Filler Chapter yo. ❤ forgive me.