Thought Poem: The creator and his Listener

I blew a group of bubbles and asked,

Do you see all of these bubble?

The one who listens said yes they did.

I then told them to imagine, imagine if every single bubble was a universe of its own,

A world of its own, a galaxy of its own, a group of planets of its own, and unique different inhabitants of its own.

The one who listens dropped their head to one side and nodded, confused of mine words.

I said then to imagine again, to imagine that I was the creator right now, whether be God, Allah, Buddha, or someone else depending on whatever religion one follows, so the creator would be mine name for now...

The one who listens looked at me, curiosity filling their eyes as they wonder what shall I say next.

I told them that, as I be the creator then I can easily destroy whatever universe I choose with a wave of hand. Pop went a bubble with my simple touch, the listener's eyes went wide.

I told them that what if now those sprinkles of soap that are slowly falling down of what was left of the bubble is in fact the rumble of a once united universe? As I said so, I could perceive a few small bubbles staying intact from the once big bubble.

I smiled, and the listener looked at me quizzically, I looked at them smiling cheerfully saying,

...and now what if those small bubbles are the small colonies of people of what was left of the once universe. Even if the whole world is lazy and treacherous everyday and during hard times, you will always find someone, some people that haven't losen hope and are still fighting to which in the end pays off saving a small colony of the big wide world.

Though small, one just cannot simply watch without smiling wilfully at the beautiful and righteous act, don't you think?

The listener looked at me appalled. I smiled sadly, you're right to think that I'm crazy,

I said letting out those words out of my mouth...

The one who listens shook their head saying,

No that's not it, I am just amazed by how you see things and of how much you can create such a superficial yet amazing world from something as childish as bubbles. I, the supposed creator, took my turn to look baffled, then laughed,

Later to be joined by the listener, and on we went, laughing and smiling, blowing bubbles wistfully and peacefully.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A real thought that occurred to me, but decided to turn it into a poetic story (^.~)

Peace Out! Sukikmu~