M I R A C L E.

Aaliyah Santiago

"Yes ma'am , your boarding door is on the right." The flight attendant smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded before dragging my luggage with me.

Today was the big day, I was finally leaving LA, this whole plan didn't go as expected thanks to little baby Royalty, but I'm free now, so off to Toronto I go.

My shit was already being transferred to my new condo. I decided to have AB drive me up here, considering the fact that her and Royalty were the last faces I wanted to see.

No matter how many times I tried to avoid August I couldn't, and staying in LA was only going to make me available. I love August with everything in me, and that's why I'm leaving. Lord knows, everytime he tried to get back with me.. I wanted to say fuck it, and just run back to him, but it doesn't work that way. He needs to know that I'm serious and that he lost something damn good, and he'll never find another like me.. Not wishing anything bad to him, all luck to him, but please .. what other female is gonna have him like I did? I'll wait...

"Call me as soon as you touch down in Toronto, can't believe you're leaving me!" AB whined, giving me a hug.

"Oh hush, I'll call you, and I'll visit soon." I laughed, honestly to keep from crying, I'm going to miss AB, she became my best friend in a matter of months.

"Which means never ." She pouted.

"I wouldn't do you like that." I laughed.

"I know, take pictures in Toronto for me, stay beautiful, and be happy .. Please?"

"I will."

She straight faced me.

"I will Anabella."

"Ew bitch don't use my government name." She laughed.

"I'm gonna miss the hell outcha." I laughed,

"I love you mama," she said , slick reminding me of August.

"I love you too." I smiled giving her a tight hug.

"Last Call for Plane to Toronto!" A lady yelled.

"Well that's me."

"Alright love, stay beautiful."

"You too ugly." I laughed,

"Call me!" She squealed,

"I always do, bye baby royalty!"

With that I glanced back once more before boarding the plane.

"Welcome Miss Santiago?" One of the flight attendants smiled.

"Yes ma'am." I assured her.

"You'll be attending first class this morning, follow me and I'll show you to your seat."

..

August Alsina

I nonchalantly walked passed everyone who was greeting me, I really wasn't in tha fuckin mood.

I entered the bar, sitting in one of the vacant seats at the end.

"What can I get for you sir?" The male bartender asked.

"Any of ya strongest shots bruh." I shrugged.

The man nodded.

I sat there scrolling through my phone, finally enjoying the silence, but I knew that shit was too good to be true, when someone tapped my arm.