Strike My Heart // copyright

She was lost, broken, and confused.

He was guided, complete, and focused.

She didn't know what her next move was.

He knew his every single move till college.

They were complete opposites, competing for the same thing, the same title, the same college, the same power. They were expected to be enemies, to solemnly hate each other forever. It was supposedly written in their destinies.

What everyone fails to mention is that destinies can't be foretold. You write them yourselves.

❋❋❋❋❋

Silver Castille lost her parents when she 16 in a tragic car accident. Unable to handle her feelings, she ran away the day after their funeral to stay with her aunt in Australia.

She was able to forget her feelings for a good year before she decided to head back to her hometown, Hampton, Connecticut for senior year.

What she didn't expect when she went back was that everything paused. Everyone else moved on without her including her twin brother, grandma, ex-boyfriend, and all of her friends.

Soccer was the only thing that made her feel complete. When she got back to Connecticut and found out that the private school she attended cut the girls' soccer team, she went ballistic.

It was a good thing she happened to be best friends with the boys' coach.

Clay Rivers moved to Hampton the year Silver left. He made a name for himself pretty quickly and became fast friends with Silver's clique.

Soccer was his escape as well and he became one of the best players at his school. When the position for captain of the soccer team opened up, Clay made it his goal to get it.

Only problem was, Silver was pining for the same exact position.

They were competitors, they had to hate each other. So, why couldn't they?

❋❋❋❋❋

Copyright ©2016 Anika

All of the content in this book belongs to me and solely me. All of the characters, all of the plot lines, all of the ideas and all of the writing is my property. Curtesy of Wattpad, all rights are reserved.

No reproduction is allowed, unless you have written permission from me. No distribution, or stealing or posting on other sites and such is allowed. If any of this happens, I will not hesitate to sue.

*don't get scared, I'm just extra paranoid*

❋❋❋❋❋

(a/n)

I have revived Strike My Heart from the dead with the exception of slight name changes.

vote, comment and continue reading if you want me to continue!

love you lots! -anika