Ew, Love.

Andy's POV

"I think she's gonna win this!" Ronnie yelled as we seen Legacy in the lead. She was pretty far away, but we were able to see her.

"Come on, just a little more," I said to myself as she started coming up fast.

"Oh shit, she pressed the nos!" Ronnie yelled worriedly. I looked at him. "Is that a bad thi-" I was cut off by metal smashing against metal. I turned back to the street and seen a big black truck crashed into Legacy's car. My heart sunk and I jumped over the barrier and started running to the car.

When I got there, I heard Legacy wimper.

"Legacy!? Legacy, I'll get you put of here, I promise!" I yelled as I kicked in the windshield. The car was on its top and Legacy was holding herself up with her hands on the hood of the car.

"Fuck, Andy, my leg is stuck!" she cried out. I climbed in and unlocked her seatbelt, making her fall forwards a little. "Andy, I can't breath," Legacy started to gasp. I started to panic and try to pull her out. I heard someone try to get the door open and seen Ronnie with a crowbar, trying to pry the door open.

"Legacy, stay with me!" I yelled as she started to drop her head to the side. "Legacy, please!" I cried out, tapping her cheeks. She snapped back awake and shook her head. "I'm not getting out of here before the nos blows, you guys gotta go!" she yelled. I looked at the nos tank and seen it was about to bust. Ronnie finally got the door open and he tried to get Legacy's leg out from between the seat and the staring wheel.

"Andy, I seriously can't breath." She continued to gasp out as I heard sirens coming closer. "ANDY THE NOS! LETS GO!" Ronnie yelled. I looked at Legacy and grabbed her arms. I tried my hardest to pull her out, but I wasn't getting very far.

"Andy go! The nos is gonna blow!" Legacy yelled, trying to get her leg unstuck.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" I yelled, pulling on her arms harder. I pulled her one last time and she screamed out in pain, but she was unstuck. "GET OUT OF THERE!" we heard someone yell. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder before I started running down the street. Once we got pretty far away, I heard something let out a loud squealing sound before the car exploded into blue and purple flames, making me and Legacy fall to the ground. She started gasping for air and laughing up blood. Next thing I know, I'm being pulled away by paramedics while they run to her and start to check all that's wrong with her.

"Andy! Snap out of it!" I snapped out of my thoughts and seen Ronnie snapping in front of my face. "She's gonna be okay! Come on, let's follow them in my car!" I nodded and we ran to his car. We got in quickly and followed the ambulance down the road.

When we got to the hospital, I ran inside and practically yelled at the chick at the desk. She said, of course, I had to wait in the waiting room. So I did.

"Andy, you okay?" I snapped out of my small trance and looked up, seeing Amity standing there. When did she get here?

"Andy, it's been 3 hours and all you've done was staring off into space. Are you okay? Want anything to eat or something?" she asked. I shook my head. Its really been that long? Wow.

"Anything from the doctors?" I asked suddenly. I looked around and seen Cc, Blake, Ashley, Ross, Jake, Jinxx, Beth and Ronnie sitting around. Ross looked like she was in deep thought about something. Hm, I wonder what it is. Amity and Ronnie exchanged looks then looked back at me.

"She's okay. She wanted to see you first." Amity smiled. Excitement took over me and I stood up with the biggest smile on my face. "Room 570." Amity smiled. I took off in a dead sprint towards the room and when I got there, I took a deep breath before walking in.

"Hey," Legacy's voice was raspy and low. I smiled and looked at her. She had a bandage on the side of her head, a cast on her leg and what looked like a bandage on her ribs.

"I don't think you're aware of how relieved I am to see you." I breathed out. She smiled and motioned for me to come to her. "Come here and kiss me." I laughed and walked to her, planting my lips on hers. When we pulled away, she looked me in the eyes.

"It think I'm in love with you." I blurted out randomly. Wow. Real fucking subtle, Andy.

"Huh?" Legacy said. "I-I love you, Legacy." I said, looking her in the eyes. "Huh? What was that? I couldn't hear you." She said playfully. I laughed a little and kissed her. "I love you too, Andy."

////////

Y'all probably hate me because this is a short chapter, but I have a reason in the next chapter, I promise! Just wait!