Did I mention I hate you?

"ANDY I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." I yelled, pounding on Andy's back. So far, Andy has taken me to a place somewhere in the woods that was illegal to go to because it had like... Cliffs and stuff and we just climbed trees (because we're children at heart) then he took me to some random place to eat so we wouldn't die of hunger, then he took me to an amusement park, and he's trying to make me ride this thing that goes up 315 feet in the air, then drops suddenly. And on top of that, I'm afraid of heights.

"Come on, it's not that scary!" he said, carrying me back in line. I looked up and seen a guy with a Pierce The Veil shirt looking at us and laughing a little. "Boyfriend?" he asked. I shook my head. "Nope." I laughed. "Just really good friend." I smacked his back again.

"Get ready because we're next." Andy laughed. "Can you put me down?" I groaned. People were staring and it was making me mad.

"No because you're gonna run." he laughed. I heard the gate open and my heart started beating in my chest. Andy walked through the gate and I screamed. "NO! Hey, guy with the Pierce The Veil shirt! Help me!" I laughed. He just shrugged as Andy put me in a seat.

"ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK, YOU BETTER NOT-" he pushed the thing down that keeps me in my seat and I groaned. "ANDY I HATE YOU." he just laughed and sat in a seat next to me.

The person came around and checked all the seats to make sure it was secure. The girl that checked mine just laughed a little. "It's not that bad, trust me." she smiled before she held up a thumbs up.

"Clear!" the guy yelled before pressing the button. The thing slowly started rising and I started freaking out. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." I said, closing my eyes and groaning. Andy looked over at me and laughed. "It's not that bad, I promise." he smiled. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Did I mention I hate you?" I said. He laughed again and held out his hand. I looked at it then at him. "So you'll be less scared." he smiled. I looked down at his hand again before intertwining our fingers.

"Don't look down. You might cry." Andy laughed, looking at our dangling feet. I looked down and instantly regretted it. The people looked like ants and you could see the whole park from here.  "OH GOD I LOOKED DOWN." I heard Andy laugh. "Fuck you, Andy!" he squeezed my hand before the thing came to a stop.

The suspense is gonna kill me.

"Oh god, the suspense." Andy laughed. "When is it gonna-" the next thing I know, the thing started falling. My guts felt like they were in my throat and I could barely manage to choke out a scream. I was squeezing Andy's hand so tight I wouldn't be surprised of I was cutting off circulation.

Before I knew it, the thing slowed down and was slowly going back to the ground. I calmed down a little and took a deep breath. When it came to a complete stop, I unbuckled the thing and stood up. I looked at Andy and laughed.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" he asked with a smirk. I shook my head and laughed a little. "I kinda want to do it again."

Later

We were at that amusement park for a while. Until dark, actually. Then we decided to go to some diner that was close by.

"I don't get it," I said as I ate a fry. Andy looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Don't get what?" I shrugged. "You said you wanted to show me the life of a rock star, but we just did things that normal people do." he laughed a little. "We are just normal people. We are just like you. It's not like wake up a rock star, eat breakfast a rock star, brush your teeth a rock star, go to work a rock star. We are regular people We just have a lot of people who support us and idolize us."  I nodded slowly.