Maybe...

"FINALLY." I yelled as I plopped down into the bed. I just finished moving the last box into my new room in Andy's house. "That took a lot longer than I wanted it to." Andy laughed as he laid next to me. "I didn't know you had so much shit." he joked. I reached over and smacked his chest with a laugh. "It seemed like a lot more work because we had to walk up and down stairs." I shrugged. "Well... Now I gotta unpack." Andy stood up and ran out the room. "YOU CAN DO THAT YOURSELF!" he yelled. I laughed and sat up.

After a few hours, I had most of it unpacked and I was ready to just chill out. I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a sports bra before I threw my hair into a messy bun and walked down stairs. Andy was already sitting on the couch and I realized the football game was on.

"Who's playing?" I asked as I plopped down on the couch. "I..... I don't even know. I'm just watching." I laughed and grabbed a beer off the table. I popped it open and took a big swig.

"Aren't you only 19?" Andy asked. I looked at him and took another drink of the beer. "Maybe." I said before I took another drink. He laughed and shook his head. "I was about to say you're under age then I remembered when I was your age I did the same exact thing." I laughed and turned back to the tv. We sat there and watched the game for a little longer, occasionally telling at a team to do something.

"Wanna see something cool?" I looked at Andy. "Duh." he said. I laughed a little and stood up. I grabbed a beer bottle and looked at him. "Pay close attention, and don't judge. Its a trick a learned a long time ago." he nodded. I smirked and put the beer bottle to my belly button and opened it. His jaw dropped.

"That's actually really hot..." I laughed and sat back down. I took a drink off the beer then burped. "Oops." I shrugged. He laughed and looked at me. I looked back at the tv but I could still feel his eyes on me.

"What?" I smiled. He just shook his head and looked away. "Nothing." he shrugged. "Tell me!" I laughed, pushing his shoulder. He laughed and shook his head again. "Nothing... Just.... Never mind. Its stupid." I groaned. "TELL ME!" I wined with a small laugh. "Okay!" he laughed. "I was just admiring your beauty." he said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled and blushed heavily. Wait, did he just call me beautiful?

"Maybe." I looked at him with a questioning look. "I said that out loud didn't I?" he laughed and nodded. "Well shit." we laughed and he looked at me. "You are extremely beautiful tough." he said to me seriously. I felt my cheeks get even more hot and I looked down. He tilted my chin up and got close, looking me in the eyes. "Don't ever think otherwise." I smiled slightly but I didn't date to move. Our faces were so close and I was begging myself to not glance down at his lips. Jesus I wanna kiss those so ba- LEGACY. STOP. NO.

Our eyes were locked. Until he glanced down at my lips. And that's when I knew he wanted the same thing as I wanted. We got so close I could feel his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for our lips to touch. But that didn't happen.

"HEY GUYS!" me and Andy jumped away from each other and I jumped to the other side of the couch, clearing my throat. Fucking Cc. "Did you just walk into my house?" Andy asked. Cc nodded. "Yeah, we were going to the beach, we were wonder if you wanted to go." Andy looked at me, obviously asking if I wanted to go. I shook my head. He looked back at Cc. "Nah, I think we're just gonna chill for tonight." Andy said. Cc groaned. "Y'all are so boring." Cc laughed as he walked out. Me and Andy looked at each other and I laughed a little.

"So, um, your birthday is in a few days, right?" I nodded. "Yup. I just wish the girls could be here." oh, I forgot to tell you! Me, Ross and Beth made up. Beth was just looking out for me and Ross was sexually frustrated so she took it out on me. But that's not the point.

"So, what do you want for your birthday?" Andy smirked. I shook my head. "Nope. I don't want anything. I don't want a party. I just want it to be like any other day." I said. He looked like he was thinking for a second. "Gotcha..." he smirked. Oh god... He's up to something...

/////////

Short again! I'm sorry! But the next chapter has a time skip and I hate putting time skips in the middle of chapters, so I just decided to cut this one short. But the next chapter is better, I promise!