Party Pooper!

As I drew away from them, I punched them both in the gut. 

"Ouch!" they both yelled loudly as they bent over double and plopped down into their seats. 

"What the bloody hell was that for?!!" Fred exclaimed. 

"Hmm, let me see, you two completely ignore me over the whole summer, you missed my birthday, and you made me so worried that maybe something had happened to you guys!" I said back. 

"We apologized and you said you accepted!" George said. 

"I do accept your apology, but that doesn't mean I still didn't need to get revenge for that 3 months of boredom and worrying." 

"Awww, wittle Awwie was worried about wus." Fred said in a baby voice. 

"Oh shut up." I grinned as they both pulled me into a hug again. 

George drew away, but Fred picked me up and kissed me with lots of love, as if trying to make up for the last 3 kiss less months. I kissed him back and before we knew it, we were in a full make out session. We would've kept going but George cleared his throat and we pulled apart. 

"You're such a party pooper Georgy." Fred said, giving me one last quick peck on my lips. 

Fred and I sat down across from George, "Last year at Hogwarts mates." George announced. 

"So you guys are still hanging on to the joke shop dream?" I asked them, already knowing the answer. The twins usually stuck through when they wanted to do something. 

"Of course." they said in unison. 

"Where are you guys going to find the money to even get started?" I wondered. 

George just smiled slyly, got up and got his trunk down that said "Weasley and Weasley" on it and opened it up. In there were tons of actual products that I had helped the twins make the plans of. 

"But I don't understand." I stammered, "It probably took lots of money to get all the products to make these...you didn't steal the money, did you?" 

"Absolutely not!" George said. 

"Where did you guys get it then?" 

"We can't tell you." Fred answered. 

"Why is there all of a sudden so many things you can't tell me?" I pulled the puppy dog face on them. 

Fred and George looked at each other and they nodded to each other as if to confirm that it was okay to tell me. 

"Harry gave us the winnings he got from winning the Triwizard Tournament." Fred explained to me carefully, not sure how I would react. 

"And you guys accepted?" I raised one of my eyebrows at them, not sure myself how I should react. 

They nodded sheepishly, "We're going to pay them back once we make enough money off the joke shop." George said defensively. 

I sighed heavily, "I guess you gotta do what you gotta do." 

They both let out a breath of relief that I hadn't exploded on them on taking advantage of Harry. 

For the rest of the train ride, they further explained to me what the Order of the Phoenix really was about and told me what they had done over the summer. My recap of my summer wasn't that long, it mostly consisted of being bored and trying to cool off. 

They told me what they had done to get all the products for the joke shop started and how they had invented the new products that made you puke, have a nose bleed, and or these other disgusting stuff just to get you out of class. Right when they were finished, the train had come to a complete stop and we started to get off the train. 

"Alright, off to our last year ever at Hogwarts."