Your hair smells good

He pulled away with a gigantic grin on his face. I blushed and smiled shyly back. It was weird, I've never been shy around the twins. I heard George whistle at us and I rolled my eyes. 

"He can be such a git sometimes." Fred said, "But I still love him because number one, he's my twin and number two, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't've known you liked me." 

"HE DID WHAT?!" I exclaimed. 

"Hey don't blame him, he did a good thing because otherwise I wouldn't have had the guts to ask you to dance?" 

"When has Fred Weasley ever not have the guts to do anything?" I said with a smirk. 

"Well I didn't want to be turned down by someone I've got a fancy for since I was 12." he said defensively. 

I slapped him playfully, "Why didn't you tell me? I've liked you since I was like 11." 

"I guess we're going to have to make up for a lot of lost time then." Fred said with a mischievous smile and he kissed me again. 

The next day, the halls were buzzing with whispers about Fred and I snogging at the dance. 

"You're hearing some of these rumors, aren't you?" George said to Fred and I as we headed from DADA to potions. 

"Oh you mean the rumors that Fred and I built a secret dungeon so we can you-know-what in it, or the one that this is a giant prank on everyone, or the one that I snuck him a love potion?" I asked sarcastically, "Yeah, we've heard them." 

"I heard another one that included a dragon and a centaur..." Fred said with a puzzled look on his face. He looked so cute. 

We walked into the Snape's class for double potions and all three of us sat at the table that was farthest back. 

"Hate potions." I groaned. 

"Don't forget, this is double potions too." George reminded me with a smile. 

"Not helping." I told him as I rolled my eyes at him. I was still a little bit annoyed at him for breaking his promise and telling Fred that I liked him. 

After two treacherous hours, the three of us headed out of the dungeons to get lunch. Fred wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. 

"I feel so lonely." George said jokingly as he walked on the other side of Fred. 

"Don't worry m'brother." Fred said as he wrapped his arm around George's waste. 

"Never mind, this is awkward." George pulled away from Fred with a chuckle, "Happy being lonely." 

Right then, out of nowhere pain shot through my side. I started to feel light-headed and fainted just as Fred and George realized what was going on and started freaking out. 

I woke up in the hospital wing a while later to the worried faces of Fred, George, Angelina, Katie, and Alicia. 

"What happened?" I asked drowsily. 

"We dunno, you just started screaming out of nowhere. " George explained. 

"You okay?" Fred asked. He seemed to have been holding my hand tightly for a while, it was numb. 

"Yeah, I think so. How long was I out for?" 

"It's almost curfew time." Katie told me, "So I think we better go." Angelina, Alicia, and Katie left the hospital wing. 

"Man, that was really scary." George said as he sat down at the end of my bed. 

"Yeah, I could tell from your little girl screams I heard right before I passed out." I said still drowsily. 

"You should go back to sleep." Fred told me as he brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I was asleep as Fred bent down to kiss my forehead. 

I woke up the next morning to the bright sunlight streaming through the hospital wing windows. Fred's was fast asleep in the chair beside my bed. As if he could sense me waking up, he woke up as his head nodded off to the side. 

"Morning, love." he said, rubbing his eyes. 

"Good morning." I said to him with a smile, "Did you stay here all night?" 

"Of course." he replied as he yawned and stretched. 

"You didn't have to stay," I said to him and I started to get out of bed, but my legs were asleep and I stumbled right into Fred's arms. 

He chuckled softly as he set me back on the bed and kissed me quickly, "Knowing the klutz that you are, I think staying was necessary." 

"Oh good, you're up," Madam Pomfrey said as she walked in, "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm fine." I told her as she took my temperature and checked my pulse. 

"You lost a lot of blood there last night," she said worriedly, "Do either of you have any idea who did this to you?" she asked Fred and I. 

We shook our head. 

"Well then, just watch out, alright?" she told both of us, "Watch the little pranks you guys like to play on others too, because you might've just drove someone over the edge." she started on a lecture about how we had to watch our back. After she was done, I was aloud to leave. We headed back to the common room and got ready for classes. Fred and I headed down to the great hall for breakfast and George joined us. 

"How you feeling?" George asked as he gave me a quick hug. 

"Fine." I asked as I sat down next to Fred. He leaned his head over and rested it on my head, he wrapped his arm around me and pretended to fall asleep. 

"Your hair smells good." he mumbled. 

"Whoa, when has a Weasley say that anything else smells good when there's a big plate of bacon in fron of them." I said with a giggle as he unwrapped his arms around me and started to dig into his plate of bacon.