Love Love Way

The end of the school year started to draw nearer. Fred and I were your average teenage couple, little bickers here and there but nothing ever broke us apart. 

It was the day of the final task and Fred, George, and I were out early, taking bets on which champion would finish first. After we had taken tons of bets, we took our seats and waited for the task to start. I sat between Fred and George. After the champions had gone into the maze, it was really boring because we couldn't see anything that was happening inside. 

After fifteen minutes of sitting around and having nothing to do, Fred silently led me away from arena and we walked together to the lake. We walked onto the dock and Fred wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I love you." he whispered softly in my ear. 

"I love you more." I said back to him. 

He growled playfully and started to tickle me. I squealed and writhed and I started to fall off the dock. I clung to Fred and he fell in with me. We were laughing our heads off and Fred treaded over to me and I held on to him. As our laughing calmed down, everything was silent except for nature.

"I've never really realized how peaceful and beautiful everything is." Fred said. 

"Maybe it's because you're always too busy being too obnoxious and loud." I teased him playfully.

"Or maybe it's because nothing can be compared to your beauty...wow that was cheesy." 

I giggled and kissed him. He kissed me back softly and gently, unlike the usual kisses that we shared. He pulled away with a smile and brushed a wet strand of my hair away from my face. 

"I love you." he said, in a more serious tone. 

"Me too." 

"No, I need you to understand that when I say that I love you, I really mean it, and not just in a silly teenager way, but in a love love way, do you get what I mean?" 

"Wow, I don't think I've ever heard Fred Weasley this serious about anything." I said. 

"Allie, don't try to change the subject. Do you get what I mean?" he said really seriously. 

I answered him by kissing him softly in return, "You can take that as a yes." 

He chuckled, "Alright, I'm getting tired of treading water, my legs feel like they are going to fall off, so let's go back to the final task." 

"I'm too tired to swim all the way back to shore." I whined. 

Fred gave and exaggerated sigh as he took a deep breath, plunged under the water, and came back up with me on his shoulders. 

"Hold on tight." he said and started kicking back to shore. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we dried ourselves off magically when we got on land. Fred laced his fingers through mine and we headed off towards the arena where the final task was drawing to an end.