Chapter 5 Love hurts the most

We stopped at an old abandoned house. "What are we doing here Kiryo?" He set me down "this is where me and you are gonna live. I'll fix it up and everything. All you have to do is stay." I smiled then stood up and kissed him "I love it. I will stay only if you do." He got a huge smile on his face then he picked me up then spun around then he put me down and kissed me I couldn't help but laugh at his expression, I kissed him back, he picked me up and brought me inside. The place was so dusty and dark even though it was day time. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a chair with no dust on it, he set me down in that chair then leaned towards me and whispered in my ear "I have to go. I'll be back in a little bit, you just stay here " I nodded my head and said "ok hurry back though I don't want to be left alone for a long time." He kissed me on the lips and then left me here all alone, I fell asleep after a while and woke up in his lap "well look who's awake now." He chuckled but I wasn't laughing "you were gone for ever." He looked away then looked back "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be gone so long, but hey you know you look so adorable when you sleep." He started to laugh. I got mad and stood up but he pulled me back down then he kissed me "I'm sorry but it's true. You are just so adorable it's hard to say you're a cold blooded killer." He laughed I kissed him so he would shut up and it worked. He had shut up and just kissed me back. I was happy that he had quit talking but he had gone to far with the kiss, I backed up and he was confused "um i'll be right back." I got up and walked to the door and sat on the front porch, he came out after me "I'm sorry Kersha." He hugged me from behind and then moved to where he was right in front of me "come on you know you love me too much to be mad at me forever, he was right I did love him very much. He stood up then held out his hand for me to grab, and he ended up carrying me into the old and creepy house and sat down with me in the chair again. I fell asleep after about an hour of talking with him.

*next morning*

"Hey beautiful, how are you doing this morning?" He smirked, I sat up "smart ass." Then he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, I layed back down "I'm tired." he smiled then stood with me in his arms, I had put my face into his chest then I noticed he was shirt less, "umm were is you're shirt?" I looked at him puzzled, he chuckled "it got really warm so I took it off, is there a problem with me not wearing it?" he chuckled when he had asked me that, I rolled my eyes. I nuzzled my face into his warm chest, he laughed quitely when I had done this.