Chapter 4 Im not ready to fight

"you're the vampire aren't you" he smelled the air "you reak of blood, human blood" he moved over towards me I took a step back, scared for what was going to happen next "are you afraid?" He chuckled as he talked, I got nervouse and steped backwards again and he laughed again but louder this time "look bitch stay away from my son he doesn't need you ruining his life, oh and if you don't stay away I'll rip off you're head" I was shocked at what he had said but I knew I had to leave atleast for Kiryo. I jumped up onto the roof then jumped over to to next and there on feeling the bitter cold air flying towards my face it was like something was nipping at my face, I shuddered then jumped down to the ground at almost twisted my ankle from landing wrong and I fell to the ground. Kiryo appeared out of nowhere "are you ok Kersha?" He belt down and helped my up "ya I'm ok." I winced at the pain "lets get you insured." I got up and hopped with him inside "what about you're dad Kiryo?" He chuckled quietly then said "he isn't my dad he's my uncle he just calls me son." He picked me up and wraped his arms around my body so I wouldn't fall, and then he walked down the hall and stoped at my room and then set me down on my bed. "Pack up you're stuff you're coming to my house." I looked at him curisly "why am I going to you're house Kiryo?" he grabed a bag then handed it to me, "here take this, you'll need this for you're clothes." I grabed the bag, then leaned back on the wall that was on the left side of my bed "might I ask why im going to you're house Kiryo?" He bent over and grabed my dirty clothes off the floor and plopped them down on my lap, and then sat next to me and then turned my face towards his and then he kissed me and this time even longer. He backed up after two long minute's of him kissing me and then asked me to please come to his house and I eventually said yes I will and then he kissed me again out of joy, I couldn't help but laugh. He got.up and put some clothes in the bag then put the bag on his shoulder and then picked me up and wraped his arms around my body so I couldn't fall out of his arms, his warm embrace surrounded my cold body. As he was runing to his house I noticed he was breathing hard and I asked "are you ok Kiryo?" He stoped and sat me down on a bench and then sat next to me "im ok it's just you, you're body is so cold and stiff." he saw that there was sorrow on my face "i don't mean it in a bad way Kersha." He leand over and kissed me on the cheek and then stood up and picked me up again and wraped his arms around me and then took off runinlg again. On the way there I had fallin asleep from being so tired, we got to his house but I was still sleeping so he layed me down on his bed and went downstairs and layed on the couch I wake up in the middle of the night and found myself laying in his bed I got up and went down stairs and found him laying on the couch I woke him up and he sat up and I sat down right next to him "how long have I been asleep?" He looked at me then answered "umm for about five hours, why do you ask?" I shoke my shoulders and then he leand over and kissed me again but this time he kissed me on the lips, I leand back and found myself under his body and him on top. He leand down to kiss me again and then his uncle walked in and Kiryo got yanked down to the floor and his uncle smacked me, I rubbed my cheek that was now red and the next thing I knew Kiryos jumped on his uncle then they both fell on the floor I was scared for Kiryo I didn't want him to get hurt over lovimg me, I loved him though and he loved me why was it that hard what is the diffirence why couldn't we be together i mean hes only a werewolf and im only a vampire, there is some diffirence I mean he doesn't have fangs to drink peoples blood with and I could change I mean I could drink animal blood instead of human blood, I would change for him. I noticed that his uncle was knocked out on the floor he was pissed off. He sat down next to me "are you ok?" He was panting I nodded "im fine, but you're bleeding." I reached my hand over to where he was bleeding amd I wiped the blood away then went over to the sink and washed off my hands, hr came over to me amd wraped his arms around my waist then kissed me on the cheek "please say you womt leave me Kersha?" I smiled then turned toelards him amd kissed him on the lips "i'll take that as a yes." He smiled back and then kissed me again "we should go before my uncle wakes up." He went and got my stuff and then he picked me up and he ran but I didn't know where we was going.