Chapter 2 The killing

As I sat there looking at her I heard a voice calling my name and in a split second I was out of the room and in the street looking for the girl who had called my name then all the sudden something hit me in the head and I fall onto the street hearing footsteps coming at me and then I saw her face it was my sister she was back and was pissed now she reached out to grab my arm and jerk me up but then a person came running up and jumped on her. I didn't see how it was cause as soon as my sister left I blacked out and woke up in my room it was like I had never left at all, i was confused at what had happened and I wished to know more about who saved me, who had jumped on my sister , who carried me back to my room ibhad so many questions about what had happened. The most important question I had was why, why did he or she do it, why did that person save me?

*next morning*

I couldn't sleep barely, as well as knowing my sister was still out there but as well that person I couldn't stop thinking about that person, I had to meet him or her I just had too.

I looked up to the celling and sighed at the thought of a person saving me...... I walked outside and down the street to my school. I still remember the first day the day I killed the teacher it amused to me that I actually felt sorry for killing her, but then again I knew they wouldn't be too happy with the way I use my words I chuckled to myself. I looked up and saw a boy infront of me I knew this boy he was the one he.... he was the boy who saved me I couldn't believe it he was right infront of me walking the same way as me. What should I do should I just say hey and run up to him or just pretend he ain't there and run ahead of him ugh I don't know what to do I stiles and looked down for a few minutes it had gotten quite then all the sudden I saw his feet "ummm excuse me but are you Kersha omaji?" He asked curiously. I looked up and then nodded then spoke "how do you know my name?" I questioned, "I'm kiryo liska, and I am now your new friend OK?!" He said so excited, I laughed "OK *friend* what ever you say!" I teased. He grabed my hand and started to run towards school I ran right behind him tripping here and there but keeping my balance and not failing. We reached school a few minutes earlier then I had thought I would as soon as we got to there door he stiles and turned around to face me and then he kissed me I mean he really kissed me then I blackened out from the shock of him kissing me.