Chapter 15

Naruto stood before the stove in the kitchen, it was his turn to prepare a meal and he had chosen to make a breakfast of rice, miso soup and dried fish. He had a fairly normal morning so far, waking up with Fu as usual, though there had been a slight difference when he saw the picture of his parents which had been added to the dresser, alongside the pictures of himself and Fu during their date and the picture of Fu's parents. As he set the plates and prepared drinks for himself and Fu, another brief stall in his usual routine came when he saw their living room out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head and looked into the devastated room and sighed. His good mood briefly took a hit when he saw the damage from the previous night.

Though they had shadow clones working on it for the rest of the night, it would take days of work before it was completely repaired. Just then, he heard footsteps approaching. He turned and saw Fu enter the room. She was mostly dressed for the day, though she wasn't wearing her coat.

"Finished already?" Fu asked.

"Just about. Breakfast will be ready in a moment." Naruto said as he put more food on the table after taking a moment to appreciate how much of her that choice in clothing revealed.

Fu nodded before looking into the ruined room and sighing as he had before. "I still can't believe all that happened because Lee drunk one cup of sake…"

"Me neither." Naruto replied. "Well, at least it won't take that long for us to fix."

After finishing their breakfast, the two Jinchuriki took care of the dishes, feeling they'd abused the Shadow Clone Jutsu enough. After all, they used it to train, fix and clean the compound and now repair the living room. Fu threw her coat on as they made their way out of their home.

The two headed out only to be stopped at the gates of their compound by an unexpected visitor.

Naruto raised an eyebrow as he stared at the "Lee?"

"Ah, finally. I have been waiting for almost an hour. Good morning Naruto, Fu." Lee said with a bow, quieter than normal.

Fu looked at him curiously. "Sorry to be rude, but we're expected in Tsunade's office so we're kind of in a hurry. What brings you here?"

Lee looked a bit embarrassed. "Well, you see, Tenten informed me of my unyouthful actions during your party last night. I wanted to know if it was as bad as it sounded. It isn't… is it?"

Lee's jaw dropped when he saw the damage to the living room and the destroyed furniture that had been cleared out. He couldn't remember any of what he had done, but he was somewhat aware of how he got when he consumed alcohol.

"Did… did I really do all of this?" Lee asked as he looked at the damaged room with wide eyes. Before either of the couple could respond, he spun to face them and fell to his knees, bowing his head to the ground. "I cannot apologize enough! To have done this after you invited me in your new home and spent weeks working tirelessly on it. It is unforgivable! I swear to make up for these unyouthful actions!"

Naruto tried to calm down the boy many considered Gai's clone. "It's alright. Seriously. With our shadow clones, it won't take long to fix."

"Yeah, it shouldn't take more than a few days and it will be good as new. Besides, it's not like we can't afford new furniture." Fu added.

"That is not acceptable. I have committed a terrible wrong and I must make up for it." Lee insisted.

The conversation went back and forth for a while until the couple told him the Hokage wanted to see them and they had to leave. Lee reluctantly left, swearing that he would find some way to make up for what he had done.