Biker Baby | Chapter Twenty-Three

Lucy Pearl Copyright © 2017

Chapter Twenty-Three

Back at the house it was nothing but utter chaos. The house was falling apart and the amount of bullets Jacks had was dwindling. He sat in the floor in the kitchen, behind the thick metal island that he once used to prepare food. Now he was using it as a fucking shield against someone who he thought didn't have enough balls to attack him. Yet here he was. He pulled out the big guns an hour ago and it seemed like the attack wouldn't end.

Suddenly someone popped up beside him, the flash of blonde hair made his heart stop. He turned towards Shannah and his hands itched to wrap around her throat and squeeze until her head popped off.

"Where's Isabelle?!" he yelled at her. Calm as usual she turned towards him briefly, and before lifting her gun and shooting at the men in the dinning room.

"With Wyatt." she responded. Suddenly his trigger finger got really tingly...

"Wyatt? I told you to watch her-"

"Until further notice, and Wyatt was the 'further notice', don't worry, he'll make sure she is safe," she reminded him. His face turned red as he popped up behind the island and roared as he fired his him at the mother fuckers wearing SWAT gear.

He couldn't believe he was in this situation. Fighting against Guinnes and his men in his house. He always thought that if he did ever go to actual war with the sick fuck, they'd be at his bar, or in the middle of nowhere. He was willing to tear his ass up there, but then, the ass came to his house, where he laid his head, and even sent men to his daughter's room! He didn't even want to think about what could've happened to her. That's why he set Shannah as her guard after Lillo showed up at her party. But even Shannah abandoned the job and left his daughter with Wyatt. He ground his teeth as he continued to exchange fire. This was all Guinnes' fault, getting involved with the Puerto Rican's! Everything!

...when he gets his hands on Guinnes... he smiled at the thought, ideas already churning in his head.

But the theory that lingered in the back of his mind was... How did they get pass the gate? Either they had to know the code or they just knocked it down. When they first arrived he ran into men on the top floor, he was coming up the stairs from his office towards his bedroom. That was when he saw the three men stalking down the hallway, they had just passed his mother's room and was inching towards his daughter's. That was when he lost his mind, and went for the gun behind the antique picture that's been hanging on his wall for years. When one went for his daughter's door and the other two continued, he shot the three in quick pops. He then dragged the bodies from the hallway, the first person he called was Shannah, who slept on the ground floor, in the same hallway as his office.

He was pissed off, and he could feel his blood boiling as he tore the helmets off of the three men, and saw the coiled snake tattoo on their necks. They were with Guinnes and he knew the day had finally come.

The day he had been waiting for, yet, he was emotionally unprepared. He didn't want to cause any harm to anyone, but the animals that Guinnes chose to run with, they were just that- animals. And rabid animals had to be put down.

The sounds of gun shots started to wear down, and Shannah seemed to notice too.

"I'm going back up stairs," she whispered. He nodded.

"Be careful." She nodded her head and ran as fast as she could up the stairs through the hallway.

He took a chance and ran out the back door before the shots started again. He hoped they were stupid enough to follow him out. He looked left and right, before pressing his body against the wall, his body concealed by the darkness. He watched as two men stepped out of the kitchen, using the exact same door as he did. He took them out immediately, head shots for both.