Biker Baby | Chapter Six

Lucy_Pearl Copyright © 2016

Chapter Six

Today wasn't going to be any other normal day. Jackson could feel it in his bones, he felt it as soon as he opened his eyes this morning. He still felt it as he got out of the shower and put on his clothes. He felt it the worst when he walked passed Isabelle's bedroom. It was quiet, too quiet for her to be sleeping in there because he knew first hand that she snored. Loudly.

He knocked on the door softly and then pushed it open, putting his head through the crack. It was dark in there but as his eyes adjusted, he noticed that there was nobody in the bed. Meaning she got up and went somewhere. He closed door and while walking down the stairs he passed Wylie's niece, Jenna.

"Hey Lea, have you seen Isabelle?" Jenna shook her head as she ate the bag of chips in her hand. He thanked her and continued down the steps, he heard the sound of pots and pans. He descended down the stairs quickly and walked through the wide hallway. It was early in the morning and the only person that was usually up before Jacks was Nonna. But this morning, that wasn't the case.

He pushed the doors to the bathroom open and saw a couple of his guys sitting at the long glass table in the far corner. Some were sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. Someone was in the refrigerator, digging for something but he didn't know who it was until they stood up straight.

"So there's bacon, ham, turkey, and sausage," he heard her shout. A few of the men shouted out bacon and some of them said sausage. She nodded her head and put the bacon and sausage on the counter and placed the others back into the refrigerator. She started searching for something in the cabinets, opening and closing the ones near the stoves.

"Anyone know where the pans are?" She turned around and addressed the guys. Some of them shrugged and others just pointed her to a random cabinet to look through.

"I think they're in the dish washer right now," Gus said. She nodded her head and opened the dishwasher. She pulled out two pans and a few spatula's. She put them in the sink and started to wash them. When they were cleaned she put them on the stove and turned on the fire. She dried her hands and grabbed the bacon and started to separated the pieces. She pulled the sausage links apart and put them on a plate. She went in the refrigerator as she waited for the pans to heat up and grabbed the eggs.

"I'm good with the meat," she sat them on the counter. "But I nee-"

"That's what she said," Gus interrupted. She ignored him and continued.

"Anyone wanna cook the eggs?" She asked, hoping someone volunteered because she'd burn the house down if she tried to make those eggs.

"I'll help," Jacks suddenly spoke up. Everyone turned around at once. Seeming like they just noticed him in the room, some nodded in greeting and others said "Good Morning." Isabelle thanked him as he walked towards her. She handed him a whisk, a bowl and the carton of eggs. He looked into the cartoon and saw seven eggs in there.

"You're going to need way more," he looked in the fridge and brought of the pack of 6 dozen eggs. She looked over to him and watched as he began to crack the eggs into a glass bowl. He cooks. She laughed to herself and continued to cook the meat in the pan.

"Anybody know where the hell-" Isabelle turned around from cutting up the bacon as Flag walked through the kitchen door. He stopped in the door way to look at her and she turned away quickly, chopping the meat and putting it in the pan. He smirked at her skidish mannerism and looked to Jacks, who was... cooking eggs?

"What do you need Flag?" he asked with out looking back, really concentrating on not getting any of the shells into the bowl. Flag glared at his back at the blatant disrespect that he was showing him, that he wasn't even going to turn around to address him.