The Generation that Started

Gaia, she is the goddess of Earth, daughter of Chaos.

She is one of the most powerful syndicates across Kindle, and it is very rare that they accept new people that don't have any ties whatsoever.

"Today is my first official day in Gaia, I have to obtain my mission from Antonio." Taking a deep breath, holding it in as he knocked on the door.

There's no turning back now, my resolve is clear.

He heard nothing, opening the door quietly.

A man with a cigar looking much like a mafia boss in the movies was busily working on paperwork, sleepless days were apparent on his face. Looking up to see who had entered his presence.

"Oh, you're here on time, great." Sliding forward a manila folder with a photo attached to the front. "This is your mission to get your Gaia emblem, that there is your partner. He should be coming back from his last mission, so you might want to check the main room." Going back to his mounds of paper. "That is all, you can go."

"Yes, sir." Quickly leaving the office, tucking the folder under his arm. "Hold on." Bringing back the picture, studying the portrait of the boy.

No emotion was shown on his face, nothing interesting of the sort about him.

Purple spiked hair, eyes hidden behind tinted glasses. A couple of earrings were pierced and a silver chain necklace laid around his neck.

Under the photo was a name, Flynn Lives.

"What a boring man, I wish it would have been a girl." Tapping the picture. "I wonder why pictures like this always make it seem like the other person is naked?" Not paying attention to where he was going, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Excuse me, sorry." Turning around to apologize again. "I'm sor-" Cutting off when he saw just who this person was.

A blue buttoned shirt over black slacks and shoes, an annoyed look on his face. His fists were tightened with leather covering them.

"A-Are you Flynn?!" Startled and holding the photo next to his head; matching it in every way.

"Yeah, why?" Sneering at the end of his response. "What business do you have with me?" Cocking an eyebrow.

"I-I am R-Raisel-"

"Don't stutter, it makes you look bad." Walking past with a hand in his pocket.

"Wait!" Raisel shouted, reaching out towards the man. "If you're Flynn Lives, then you're my partner!"

Ice blue widened, an even more enraged frown spawned across his face. "Antonio." Shaking as his anger radiated, yelling to the roof. "I'm going to kill you Antonio!" Storming to the room that Raisel just left.

Kicking open the door without hesitation,"What's that meaning of this?!" Smiling large. "You're dead."

Raisel was frozen,"Wha?"

Is that really the guy I'm suppose to be partnering up with? He's scary!

Smiling full of fear, pretending nothing just happened and walking to the main room quickly.

Are they all like that or just him?

Pushing past the large door to enter a room with bustling happy people. "That's a no."

Carefully making his way to a half empty table, instantly being greeted by an old man.

Setting down his mug of strong smelling liquor,"Hey there." Moving his white ponytail over his shoulder, sitting next to Raisel.