The Only Girl in a Boy NeighborHood

*** Hey peoples, this is my new STORY!!! PLS comment and vote and stuff like that! ***

The Only Girl in a Boy Neighborhood

I watched as all the chestnut boxes were carried away with their tape and writing all over them. I HATE THIS! Every time I get used to a place we have to move away. All my newly made friends and people I used to know are probably wondering where I am in this world. I move every year, but this time my Mom says we will be staying there for a while WAY longer. I trust her but I don't know about this. From this arctic New York City to scorching Miami, Florida. It's such a big climate change I won't need much of my clothes and will need to buy some new clothes. I think it's about time we gotta say goodbye to this old house. I'm going to miss it, out of all eleven houses this has been the best. We might just stay permanently but who knows.

"OK everything is in the car, the house is empty, and now we just have to get in the car and get to the airport. Have you got everything Roxy?" asked my mom and yea my name is Roxanne, Roxy for short.

"Yea I have everything" I said it in a sulky and disappointed tone so she would notice. I had my IPod and bag with all my stuff inside. Like scrunchies, brush, tooth brush, cell, bathroom necessities, chargers, pictures, etc. I got into the car slowly to remember the crunch of the gravel under my shoes. I had on a pair of jeans and a blue T-shirt that said, "What are you looking at?!" I sat in the front seat next to my mom. She looked at me and said "You know....we might not stay there, we could come back here?" she asked desperately.

I didn't want her to be sad so I put on a smile and said, "It's ok Mom, it doesn't matter."

Uh....

"At least Miami is warmer than here. We should go shopping!" I didn't like shopping but if it would cheer her up then I would gladly do it. And it worked, her sad face turned into an ecstatic face filled with happiness.

"OK!" I love it when she's so happy, it's funny. She used to be depressed after the- the.............nothing. B-but now she's fine so it's ok. She put it in drive and started to back into the street. I looked to see one last glimpse of what was my house; I looked into my window into my room. I would miss it but oh well, I would have had to left one way or another. On the way to the airport I listened to music while I was playing with my hair. I had straight-milk-chocolate colored hair. I know it's weird but I have chocolate scented shampoo so my hair looked and smelled like chocolate, I like it. A song started playing that I didn't recognize. I looked at my IPod and found that I never played it before but yet it was here playing in my headphones. It was called Your Guardian Angel by Red JumpSuit Apparatus. It was someone playing a guitar and I instantly fell in love with the song. He had an angel-like voice and I liked the lyrics. It would be so romantic to have a guy sing this to a girl. We finally got to the airport when the song finished. This is going to be a long day. We started to get in the lines and I listened to- now my favorite song- Your Guardian Angel the whole time, I put it on repeat. I LOVED it.

~~~After the Airport Fiasco and into the Airport Parking Lot in Miami~~~

O MY GOSH FRESH AIR!!! I took a deep breath and it filled my lungs. It was green here and so sunny. I took my jacket off, because apparently it wasn't cold here at all. It was so warm here I thought I wouldn't like it but I love it. I wrapped the jacket to my waist in case of some weird thing it starts to get cold. We got to the ground floor and started to head outside for a Taxi. As I walked to the exit with my mom, I noticed everyone staring. Ok now I'm scared, it is creeping me out. I looked around hoping to see they were staring at something else, because I don't like any attention. AT ALL. Then I noticed that 'everyone' wasn't everyone but boys. Every single freaking guy in the whole room was staring at me and my mom; well I hope it's her too. There was a blond haired guy who was staring and walking at the same time. He had a dazzled look on his face, I gave him a smile to break this 'curse', once I gave him my smile he looked liked he had hearts in his eyes and his mouth popped open to form an O. Then he walked straight into a pole. That put a smirk on my face, it was hilarious. He fell backwards and started to get up but he was still bedazzled. We got a Taxi pretty quickly. I noticed a few other people were also waiting for a Taxi but he came to us instead. My mom told him the address and asked him to help us with our bags. He stuffed everything with caution, not to break anything, and then got back on the car. My mom sat up front with him while I sat in the back. He looked a little young to be a Taxi driver. He looked 17, one year older than me. I saw him adjust his mirror so it was facing me. x scoff x How dare he! Maybe I should mess with him. Ooh this is going to be fun :D. I got in the car carefully and then pretended to stretch. I knew he was looking at me because he still hadn't started the car and my mom said she had to go check something outside. I turned around to pretend to check the baggage and put my butt up in the air. I could hear a gasp, but a quiet gasp.

I sat back down and went up to the back of his chair. I wrapped my arms and hands around his neck and said, "Why don't you take a picture, it might last longer?" I sat back down and started chuckling softly and quietly.

He looked at the mirror again; his eyes were filled with yearning and disappointment. My mom got in and said, "Ok let's go!" He ripped his stare from the mirror and started to drive. I fell asleep about ten minutes later.

~~~After a wonderful and restful sleep~~~

I woke up in what I think is my new room. I guess my mom took me up here. I looked around; there was a walk-in-closet, a window that looked over the front of the house, a desk with a computer, and a bathroom. The walls were a sky blue and the floor was a dark honey-tinted wood. I saw all my boxes and luggage at the entrance. x sigh x I better start unpacking. I got all my clothes -which I would need in this warm place- in my closet. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and I set my alarm clock to 5 o clock. I looked at my bed. It had a blanket that looked like it was sewn together by different colored patches. I would look around the house later. I needed as much sleep as I could get, because tomorrow it would be the dreaded first day of school. Everyone in school had already been there a month but now I would be the new girl. DAMN IT!