i20!

-;- 2 Months Later -;- 

menda presses the snooze button on her cellphone for what seems like the thousandth time, the annoying reminder to get up pulling her away from a morning that was embracing her gently.

"we should probably get up, darling." jimin whispers from behind, in his seductive, raspy, morning voice as he peppers menda's shoulders with open mouthed kisses.

menda got lost in the sensation as she always does under jimin's touch, and she finally realized why the mornings were her favorite thing ever. she could stay in jimin's arms forever, she thought, the cold air biting at their exposed limbs while the sun shines brightly through their faint curtains asking them to please get up.

"do we have to?" she said without a breath, as jimin kept teasing her with his magical hands working on her back, giving him complete control over her instantly.

jimin answered by stopping the massage, scooting away from her completely, pulling himself up to find some clothes to change in.

the sudden disconnection made menda groan, turning her head to watch jimin strip down to his boxers in exchange for some daily clothing to put on. he was truly amazing; she had never seen such thighs on a man, the way they swallow up jimin's jeans in a whole, the thick muscle straining against the tight fabric. his abdominal muscles were another thing to daydream about, flexing every time he laughed or when he stretched his arms over his head, putting on that loose black t shirt as we speak. she never knew what to look at; his raven black hair, his sensual eyes, his tempting lips, his bulging muscles, or his chipped smile. he was definitely a handful to take in and she felt blessed to have such a living artwork at her side. 

jimin didn't even have to be facing her to know that she was staring at him.

"do you like what you see?" jimin said under a sly smile.

as the time passed between the two, they had come to discover a lot of things about each other, jimin being a hell of a flirt being one of them. 

"i might need to see a little more," menda teased, finally getting up to change herself.

+

"hoseok!" mei yelled from the boys' living room, earning an annoyed glare from a sleepy jungkook as he made his way to the bathroom.

hoseok comes from the other side of the kitchen, mouth splattered with red juices as he furiously rips into a strawberry. 

"yes?"

mei tries her best to keep her scolding face, but soon breaks into laughs as hoseok chokes on the leftover plant of the fruit. hoseok notices this, giving her a serious look before sprinting towards her spot on the couch and attacking her sides with tickles. his nimble fingers were enough to have her yelping in seconds.

"s-s-stop!" she cries between breathes, struggling to push him away.

"say you're sorry!" hoseok says, now squeezing deeper into her sides and mei is now crying, her cheeks reddening and her breathes becoming shorter.

hoseok takes a second from tickling her, his fingers cramping from curling them so hard and that second gives mei an escape route as she lifts her legs up and loops them around hoseok's shoulder blades, pushing him down aggressively onto the couch, her body now straddling his. at this point hoseok hasn't had a moment to process what had just happened, so he just stares into mei's eyes out of pure admiration.

"i think your lessons are working," mei says cheekily as she bends her head down to leave a hot kiss on his mouth, hearing his breath escape his surprised lips.