o3.

"chimchim why're you still up?" yoongi yawned, entering the room ruffling his hair with his thin fingers.

jimin was barely falling in his sleep when yoongi had whispered, making him wake back up. he wiped his face from the slight drooling he was just doing. he checked his surroundings; the blaring red clock said '3:12am' and his bed was still made, from not going in the blankets.

"i could ask you the same question," jimin replied seconds later mimicking yoongi's yawn. his eyes strained from the bright screen of the laptop that was still in his face. he spent at least 3 and a half hours going through this girls laptop. but not any girl, 'menda,' he had mentally said.

he had browsed through her feed at first, seeing the type of things she would post and reblog. somehow she reeled him in, so quickly it almost made him feel like he was lovestruck. but he scrolled constantly, getting somewhere between posts from months ago and before she fully matured as who she was now.

pictures of cities and cute animals flooded her feed, selcas would appear here and there and he cherished her features. he was a sucker for pretty eyes and long hair.

"okay i'm a freak lets move on," jimin laughed at himself from spending nearly an hour on just her blog.

he minimized the tab and there, he was greeted with plenty more. he didn't even have to think twice about pressing on 'photos & videos'. jimin felt guilty about invading someones privacy, but he couldn't stop himself from pressing on other things. he rarely had any alone time and why not make something out of it?

one by one the photos started to pop up rapidly making the vertical scroll bar become smaller and smaller, signifying that there was a lot of pictures. he propped his chin on his hand, using his other to use the down arrow key and start looking through.

there was pictures of some famous landmarks in south korea that menda had taken and that some she were in, smiling from ear to ear. it made jimin smile, however.

passing the adventures, he was scrolling into what seemed a spam of selcas with... her dog maybe? the dog in her arms was a cute little white ball of fluff. it had dark beaded eyes and droopy ears that could make anyones heart melt. jimin thought it was kind of hard of who to stare at - the dog or menda.

his finger kept going down, for what seemed like ages until he spotted the end of photos and now entering the videos. he clicked on one last photo, and he was glad that he did. it was a trip to the beach he could see, as menda was standing in her cute pink bikini with her other friends standing next to her in the similar article of clothing. he licked his lips and a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

a video was next, and he played it.

"yah-menda! look! it's recording!" he heard a voice scream from behind the camera. he jumped at the loud voice and quickly turned the volume down.

the image was of menda and a couple of friends in the water, on top of someone's shoulders playing chicken. she smiled and hid her face to avoid the splashing, and swinging arms being shot towards her.

"her laugh is cute," jimin thought, probably looking stupid smiling sheepishly at the screen.

the video ended and another one popped up. again, menda was there but this time, she had no makeup on. jimins face became hot as he realized this might be something personal, or something he shouldn't be seeing. but he couldn't bring his small hand back to the keyboard as the video already started rolling.

"as you can see, im not perfect. i have two small pimples right in the middle of my forehead and the other on the small of my chin." menda spoke in the video as she pointed to where the red spots were.

she didn't look much different without her makeup, he thought. her skin was paler than usual and lips were chapped, and maybe her eyes looked a bit bigger, but she still looked the same.

"so today i'll be showing you how i do my everyday makeup, and the steps to make it look on point," menda giggled, winking and throwing up a peace sign.

"a makeup tutorial?" jimin scoffed at the video. he clicked out and scrolled through more. he discovered a lot of things while doing this; menda loved seafood and kimchi, plenty. she had some vlog videos that seemed like they were just for her and it was of her eating with some friends. he also figured out that she can dance, just a little. at some point she would get frustrated in the video because she couldn't find out what she was doing wrong.

jimin wanted nothing but to help her out, even if this video was saved almost two months ago. he was a good dancer himself, something he was passionate about. him and his friends would dance together, coming up with dances to do.

menda loved adventures and animals, he could tell clearly due to mostly everything she had on her laptop.

she liked all genres of music. it was like she had made a playlist just for jimin, because he sent himself a link to her playlist so he could be able to listen to it while in the car or for practice.

she sleeped in, a lot. there were pictures of the clock having '2pm' or '3:40pm' and a next one of her wincing.

the only thing he hadn't checked was her journals. he minimized all the tabs but those, that remained open and the only thing blocking the background. he saw it as a mystery - finding all evidence and clues and get them down, one by one. he played the background as the big reveal, finally getting all the answers.

but it was at this point that jimin started fading away; his eyes closing by themselves and his body staying still from the effect of finding that one comfortable spot on the bed.

that was when yoongi had came in and lazily threw his shirt off, not caring of his under garments and slipped in his bed, not hearing jimins question.

jimin closed the laptop and set it on the end table placed next to him, letting it charge since it was close to dying. he decided to put it under the bed in fear of one of the boys getting a hold of it and going through it themselves.

he didn't think any of them would try to do that, but he was just being safe. he wouldn't have any idea how to get himself out of that hot mess.

as jimin was finally getting under his sheets, he tousled his long brunette hair before he laid his head on the soft pillow.

suddenly, he heard a 'ding'. jimin groaned as this was the second time he was interrupted from his sleep. he outstretched his arm in the dark, trying to find his phone to see what the noise was.

clicking the home button, his lockscreen of him and his mother appeared but not one single notification was there.

"that's odd."

he started to wonder if it was yoongi's phone that had dinged but his friend was already dreaming away the night, lightly snoring.

he shrugged it off, settling back in his sleeping position as a quick thought of menda came to his head before he became unconscious.

-

authors note;

i feel like this chapter somewhat sucked but it's okay bc yoonmin makes up for it

also im glad its november even though i'll miss october but i just rlly need thanksgiving break to come now asap pls & A BTS COMEBACK?? HELLO

oh shit adele

lmao ANYWAYS i got a job and it's my first job and im v scared but also excited bc yay ruby is becoming a big girl!

pls vote and comment bye u cute salads

laptop + p.jmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara