Scary Stories

Story #5 | She Waits For You Part 2

After the 6 years since you seen her, you have totally almost forgotten her.

Last year you got married. But he wants kids. I mean you do too but what I told you scared you.

"Until your baby is born..."

You don't want your baby taken away by that unworldly thing. So you try not to get pregnant.

But after a year or so you get pregnant.

You're in worry for months on end, thinking she will take your baby.

When the baby is born its a boy.

You're in a rocking chair, nursing your beloved baby boy, when she walks in.

You get nervous.

"Wrong one!!!!!" She yells.

"It's supposed to be a girl!! my baby girl!!!!" she yells as she flys out the window.

You get up and go lay in bed next to your husband. He smiles at his son.

**2 years later***

You just had your baby girl. Now you're worried.

But you also have a plan.

You give your baby to your mom and then you go adopt a baby girl.

The minute she comes to take "your" baby away, she doesn't expect it to be the wrong one.

She leaves with the baby, and then you get your baby.

The next day she comes back, and she is mad.

"Traitor!!! I've known you since forever!!! you stole my baby so now I will steal all of yours!!"

She takes all your kids and leaves.

Your so heart broken, you die.

~+~+~+

At night people can still hear her, waiting , calling for her kids. Just hope you never meet her, for if you do.....

Well,

She'll take away your kids too.