Scary Stories

Story #2 | Murders And School Don't Mix.

I was walking into my private school.

I've always gone to this private school, no one has ever left the small town that has the school. Only us students and teachers live here. I had this boyfriend named Mike, who I thought I loved. But then I met this boy named Jake, who I really truly loved. So I dumped Mike and went out with Jake.

Biggest mistake of my life.

My decision got more then a couple of people killed. Stupid Love......

One day my ex- boyfriend Mike dragged me into the hallway and showed me the body of Jake, who he just killed. I started crying then Mike pulled out his gun. I thought he was going to shoot me but he didn't, he shot himself. Then Jessica, the girl who has a crush on him came into the hallway, saw him, and then killed herself.

After the deaths of the three kids, they closed down the school. We all moved out of our little town. It became a ghost town.

One day I came back to town, I wanted to see Jake's grave to celebrate his 18th bday. When I got there, three people were already there.

Mike,Jessica and Jake himself, But they were ghosts.They told me they were to kill anyone who had ever known them, anyone who ever learned their names.

Starting with me..........

Then ending with You.