Song Plot

Niall/Girlfriend: (They Don't Know About Us) Niall and you have been dating for months, know one knows though. If they found out then the whole school would tease you and you don't want that. You have to skip classes and miss out on all the fun that goes on. Niall decides he wants to come out but you're still not sure yet. Can he convince you? Or will you be stuck in the shadows forever?

Louis/Girlfriend: (Little Things) Louis girl is very insecure of herself. She thinks shes too fat or too ugly. Louis doesn't agree. He wants to find a way to convince her shes perfect the way she is. But Louis girl is very stubborn. Will Louis be able to make her believe how beautiful she really is? Or will she never know about her Little Things? (A/N: see what I did there? cx no? okay)

Harry/Girlfriend: (Over Again) Harry and Harry's girl have been dating for about 2 weeks and they have already said their "I love you's" and they've already mentioned they would never leave eachother but when a stupid fight starts and they break up. What happens next? Of course they get back together again. But another fight? Another breakup? Seems like a chain to me. Will they settle for together or not?

Zayn/Girlfriend: (Change My Mind) Zayn thinks that Zayn's girl doesnt want to be with him. So he starts to leave. But before he goes he mentions that if she still wants him he will change his mind for her. Will she change her mind? Will she accpet Zayns token of his sweetest affection he can manage?

Liam/Girlfriend: (Moments) (A/N: I know the songs about a girl dying and then the boy commits suicide but I'm going to Alter it) Liam's girl is happy and carefree, Liam loves her so much but is too afraid to admit his feelings to her. She knows he loves her and is waiting for his feelings to be admited but he never does it so she leaves. He is devastated and wants to find a way to get her back. Can he manage to win her heart again?