Scary Plot

The boys and the girls decide to go to a camping trip but end up getting lost and have no idea what to do, When Niall finds a cabin, what will they do? They find out it's haunted and only have 24 hours to get out of the house or they die. Will  they make it out alive?

Boys: You find the cabin and go in to check out the surroundings. You can choose what happens to you or what you do.

Harry's girl: When she goes in she falls into a trap door and slowly gets tortured, getting small cuts from her wrist, all the way down to her toes. She is losing blood quite quickly and wont be able to last much longer. But the worst is when a  demon that looks like Harry comes and hooks her to a shocking chair, preparing to shock her to death, will Harry save his girl in time?

Niall's girl: Niall gets to watch his girlfriend slowly be dragged away by a strange creature. She is terrified and it turns out the strange creature wants to give her the most painful death. Being covered in gasoline and getting set on fire.. Will Niall save her?

Louis Girl: She gets possessed by the dead owner of the cabin. She is scaring everyone, her face slowly being decayed by the fact that a spirit is in her and she is dying from the immense power. Can Louis save his girlfriend?

Liam's girl: She gets trapped in a glass case that falls out of nowhere and is slowly suffocating. Liam still hasn't noticed her and her screams for help are ignored because no one can hear her through the glass case, Liam only noticed her when her face is literally purple and she is on the verge of death, can Liam save her in time?

Zayn's girl: Zayn gets possessed by a ghost and starts to die, causing his girlfriend to almost die herself from trying to help him. The ghost over takes his body completely and Zayn almost looks terrifying. Zayns girl must try to save Zayn's life. Can she do it?