Highschool Plot

Zayn/GF: Zayn is the nerd. He loves school and goes their everyday. (Zayns gf) is the badgirl of the school. She will do anything to get what she wants. She notices Zayn and thinks he is cute so she strikes on him but Zayn doesnt like her That makes Zayn's girl mad. How will she get him? Zayn likes nice girls so (Zayn's girl) tries to be Nicer to get Zayn to like her. Will it work?

Harry/GF: Harry is a bully, he picks on everyone and (Harry's girl) is his main target. (Harry's girl) is also a nerd and Harry hates her for that. She takes everything Harry does to her. She hates her life and wants everything to stop but she is too scared to fight back. little did (Harry's girl) know. he bully's people he likes.

Niall/GF: Niall and his girl are dating. They love eachother and will do anything for eachother. But (Zayn's girl) gets in the way and kisses Niall to make Zayn jealous. (Nialls girl) saw everything and her heart is broken, She doesnt hate Niall but she is really sad and upset. Can Niall fix her?

Liam/GF: Liam is one of the teachers there and Liam's girl has fallen hopelessly in love with him. She does anything to be able to talk to him, like failing her tests. Liam is really confused, (Liams girl) used to be Liam's star student so he brings her home with him to tutor her, and in the process (Liams girl) accidentally reaveals her feelings for him. In the heat of the moment, Liam kisses her.

Louis/GF: Just like in all the classic plots: Louis is the jock and (Louis girl) is the cheerleader. Louis loves her but she hates him. Louis is determined to get her to like him. She is starting to fall for him but she refuses to show it.  How will he get her to open up to him?