Chapter 12

Still Hera's POV

While Ezra was showing Luna around I called kanan up to the cockpit. I heard him mumble something as he climbed up the ladder into the cockpit.

"What is it, Hera. I was-" I cut him off. "I heard you told Luna she couldn't stay." "Hera, we know nothing about this girl. How are we even sure she's Ezra's sister." "Maybe we can ask her some questions that only Ezra would know, she seems like a nice girl." "Even if she is Ezra's sister there's just no way she could stay with us, she's another month to feed, another person to train and who would she room with." "We can figure out that stuff out, why can't we give the girl a chance. You saw how happy Ezra was."

Kanan was quite for a moment then said, "fine, we'll give her a chance. But if she messes anything up she's going to the fleet." I sighed. "As long as you're giving her a chance."

All of sudden there was a big...

CRASH!

"What was that?!" Kanan yelled. "Can't be good, that I know." I stood up and we headed towards the sorce of the noise.

We walk into the rec room to see zeb holding chopper with his foot and him holding Ezra and Luna upside down.

"Alright, what happened here." I asked.

MOMENTS EARLIER

Ezra's POV

I just finished showing Luna around the ship and we were heading back to the rec room when we saw chopper come rolling by.

"Chopper, this Luna, my twin sister. Luna this is chopper the grumpy droid" I said. Chopper made a few beeps and noises and shocked me. "I get why you call him grumpy." Luna said. Then chopper shocked her too. "Hey!" We both said in unison. He shocked us both again and laughed while rolling into the rec room.

"Okay that's it!" I yelled, and ran after chopper with Luna right behind me with the same angry look on her face as me.

We both run into the rec room and ran right into zeb, with waffles on his face now. And boy did he look angry. We ran into him so hard that we both fell back and knocked something over which made a big 'crash' sound.  "Uh oh." Luna mumbled. Then chopper shocked zeb with made him even more mad.

Just as we're about to get up and run away zeb grabs us and was holding us upside down while he's holding chopper in place with his foot. "Put us down!" Luna yelled. While this was happening Sabine was just sitting there laughing.

Just as zeb was about to say something we heard something clear their throat. We all look over to see kanan and Hera standing in the door way. "Well, looks like Luna's fitting in just nicely." Hera said.

Zeb let go of chopper and then dropped Luna Ans I making us hit our heads on the floor. "Ow" we both said and then stood up rubbing our heads.

"Do I even want to know what happened here?" Kanan asked. "Probably not." I said. Kanan sighed and shook his head then walked away with Hera.

__________________________________________
I feel really bad for not updating this story in soooo long, but i'm back to updating it now. So hope you enjoy this chapter!