Chapter 11

Ezra's POV
Luna and I walked to the cockpit, then all of a sudden Luna stops, I stop, turn around and ask. "What's wrong?" Luna sighed. "Ezra, what's the point of me meeting everyone here if I won't be around that much. Kanan doesn't even want another person on the ship and neither does zeb.." She said. "You'll be around a lot, I'll talk to Hera and maybe she can convince Kanan to let you stay." I said. "Ezra-" I cut my sister off. "I'm not losing you again."

I saw a small smile crack on her face. Her and I continued walking and walked into the cockpit.

Hera looked back and saw me. "Hey Ezra." Hera said, then she noted Luna. "Who's this?" She asked. "This is Luna." I said, and rubbed the back of my neck. "She's my... Uh... Sister... Twin sister actually." I said Kinda awkwardly.

"I thought it was just you?" Hera said. "Yeah well, after what happened I might of forgotten about me having a sibling and all." I said kinda awkward again. I noticed Hera studying Luna very closly seeing if she could be any help.

Hera's POV
It was strange for Ezra having a sibling after telling us it was just him, but since his parents aren't around its nice for him to have someone he's actually related to. I was studying her to see if she has any skills that could help us out. For all I know she could be just as fast and agile as Ezra, Maybe she even knows a thing or two with tools.

"How are you with tools?", I asked. "I'm pretty good with tools, I've worked on a few engines before so i'm pretty good with working on them. And I also like to do a little tinkering like update my blaster and stuff."Luna said. "How good of a shot are you?" I asked. "I think i'm a pretty good shot, I almost never miss.." Luna said. "That might come in handy on missions. who knows, maybe you could join us on the next one." I said. "That sounds great, but I probably won't be here for that long. I was already told I couldn't stay long." Luna an said. "By who?" I asked. "Kanan." Luna replied. "Oh, well I'll just have to have a little chat with him. Ezra, go show Luna around." I said. "Alright Hera, C'mon Luna." Ezra said, him and Luna walked out of the cockpit and Ezra started showing Luna around the ship.

_________________________________________hey guys, i'm so sorry for not updating in a while, I've just had no idea what to write for this chapter. So I hope you guys like it and I'll try to post chapter 12 as soon as I can!