Part 7

I went walking in the night wondering if I could meet someone in the dark. Maybe someone else who couldn't sleep. I saw a giant clock tower with two black figures sitting on the ledge.

"ROXAS! XION!" I screamed at them.

I saw two hands wave at me. I remembered that whenever Xion and Roxas came back from somewhere when they didn't have a mission, they would talk about a ClockTower. It must have been this one.

I ran up to the top and gasped. It was Roxas and Xion but they were gagged. I knew they were being threatened. I looked for the culprits but never found them.

I took the gag off of Xion's mouth and saw tears roll down her cheeks. I knew if she continued to cry, Roxas would as well. I wiped her tears away and then moved to Roxas.

He was shaking his head no as I tried to ungag him. It was like he wanted to keep quiet about something. I stood up and looked at the two. Xion, with her tear-stained face and Roxas, with his anger in his eyes.

"What's going on you two?" I asked taking a few steps back.

"Ryo, watch out!" These were the last words I heard before everything went black.

~♥~

I woke up and winced. I felt a strong pain in my left eye as well as the back of my head. I felt like someone hit me with a nail board. I tried looking around but I only saw bottles of congealed blood. I looked up and saw a single light.

"You're awake." I heard a female say.

I looked forward and squinted my eyes. I couldn't make out a person because of the darkness.

"Don't recognize my voice, do you?" the girl asked.

I shook my head. Should I? Did I even meet this stranger? The only person I could think of was the crystal blue eyed and black haired girl.

"K-Kohaku?" I said, struggling to find my voice.

It hurt to move my lips. I guess when they beat me up, they also busted my lip. I licked them and screamed. It felt like I had salt on my tongue and put it inside of my wounds.

"I understand you are in pain. Why not let Rissa fix that for you?"

I looked back in the direction to where the voice was coming from and growled. I didn't know Kohaku could be so cruel. But I also didn't know her well.

I heard heels click against the floor as a person slowly came to the light. It was Rissa carrying a first aid kit. I blinked back tears. I watched her take out a lot of objects just to use on my lips. I could see sadness in her eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered.

She nodded. She then gathered everything up and walked away. I noticed that I was moving out of the light. I didn't even realize that I was on my feet moving. I couldn't even feel my legs. I kept tripping over my feet and falling.

I walked into another room where corpses hung from the walls. I knew then....I was going to die today.