Part 3

"Ok, chick. What is your name?!" I found the girl again for the 15th time since I turned 16. She was getting on my nerves. She looked prettier than me and I couldn't stand it. I talked to Kamine about her and she thought I was crazy.

The girl held out her hand and gave a smile that sent chills down my spine.

"My name is Doll.'

I quickly shook her hand and frowned.

"Why have you been following me?"

"I'm trying to protect you from The Lonely Ones. I work for them. But you, you don't deserve to die."

"Die?!"

Doll looked at me and tilted her head.

"You didn't know? The Lonely Ones take their subject and pull them apart. Limb from limb. They then take the blood and use it for a sacrifice ceremony. They use the body parts to make a zombie-like version of you. You then become their minion."

"So, they don't want my DNA?"

"What use would your DNA be? It's not even yours. It belongs to a boy named Sora. Your 'father' took a strand of his DNA and created you. All you are is a little test-tube creation."

I didn't want to believe her words but I knew she was probably right. I mean I was always seeing a boy that looked like me in my dream. He always seemed sad, though.

"Who is 'Sora'?" I ask her.

She looked at me and gave a sad smile.

"He's you and the end of you. He is just a lonely boy who wields a Keyblade."

So that's why when I was younger, Saix was asking me if I could wield a Keyblade like Number XIII and XIV. When I told him no, he seemed utterly disappointed. He really hasn't talked to me like a normal person since.

"Doll, why are you helping me?"

The girl looked at me.

"I'm a reaper. I don't want people who are not on my list to die. Not just yet."

I looked down and noticed she had no shadow. It was like she was dead herself. Looking back up, I notice she's gone.

~♥~

"I don't wanna wear it!"

Kamine and I were babysitting Yuuma. He was a handful. He was as crazy as Umi, Axel, and I put together.

"If you don't put it on, you can't go outside." Kamine told him sternly. I watched as he held up his middle finger to her and laughed. Not even I had the guts to do that. I grabbed Yuuma and smiled.

"You want to come play with me?" I asked him.

Yuuma smiled and kicked Kamine as we walked by. I could feel the anger radiating off of her.

I looked at the cute little boy and gave him a sad smile. He was one of the cutest light creatures ever. I can't believe Kamine got his mother to let us baby sit him.

"Yuuma, why didn't you want to put your jacket on? I mean if I was you, I would love to. I mean, it's such a pretty blue."

He looked at me with his pretty green eyes.

"Ryo, you love all colors. All light colors that is. Why? Aren't you full of light?"

I shook my head sadly. I wish I had the spirit of the little boy. He made me think that he was just my child version. He was just like a flamboyant kid like me. But he shouldn't be here. Not in this castle. I will never understand this child. But then again, he might be an illusion as well. Maybe the castle is getting to me.

~♥~

Umi came to the castle the next day and took me to another world. It was so pretty here.

"Welcome to Traverse Town." He said.

I looked at all the passing people and smiled. This place was so full of life. I saw two girls come up to Umi and greet him.

"Oh? Who's this?" The red haired girl asked him. She had beautiful eyes and her hair was the perfect length for her.

"I'm Ryo. Umi's friend." I told her.

She giggled.

"Never seen you before though."

The black haired girl looked at me with a raised eyebrow. She looked at Umi and frowned.

"I-is there a problem?" I asked the black haired girl.

"No it's just...you look familiar. Like I've seen you before."

I shook my head, blushing brightly. I have never really been outside my castle walls so I wonder how I look familiar to her.

"My name's Kohaku."

"Kohaku?" Her name fell of my tongue like melted chocolate ice cream.

I looked over at Rissa as she and Umi were whispering.

"Where do you live?" Kohaku asked me.

I laughed. "I don't live anywhere near here. I live at Cast-"

Umi covered my mouth cutting me off. My red eyes looked over to Rissa and she shook her head. Umi must have told her my secret. She seemed to understand my problem.

Kohaku looks at Umi and frowns.

"Where does she live?"

Rissa stood in front of me to block me from Kohaku.

Umi turned me around and whisper-yelled at me while Rissa was talking to Kohaku.

"You don't live there...you live in Hallow Bastion. Got it? Kohaku doesn't need to know you don't have a heart."

"But-"

"Ryo, no 'buts'."

"Just listen to me. Why doesn't she need to know?"

Umi looked at Kohaku and shook his head.

"She fights heartless while you take care of them.

So then I knew, she was against me.