Chapter 19

"Eek!!" I hear when I walk down the hall way at school.
"Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix tell me everything!!!" Kaia screams in my face.
I give her this scolding look, then look down the hallway to where all the CTC kids stand waiting for the bus. I see Tyler standing there and taking with this one girl. Hah nice.

"It was okay" I reply as Mr Adams unlocks the door.
"Just okay?"
"Yes it was pretty cool getting to hang out with him"
"What did u guys dooo"
" just watched SOA and talked ( I wasn't telling her anything else..)"
"Okayyy what ever you say Phoenix"

15 minutes into class I get a text from Jacoby saying call me asap. Um okay then. I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom.

J-Hello
P-hey what's up
J-so you know next week you come out at the end of tour.
P- yes I know. I can't wait.
J- anyways well since its will be the beginning of summer there's this festival that will be in town the second day we are back in Sacramento.
P- what festival?
J- warped tour
P- omg!!! Really! I love going to Warped Tour. Mom, Blair, and I go every year!
J- well we will be going too
P- Coby that's amazing!! This is going to be so much fun.
J- yes it will. I'll talk to you later?
P- okay. See yah.

I hang up my phone. I look into the mirror and holy shit I'm shaking. I've been to Warped a couple of times but going to the one in Cali will be crazy! We usually go to the one in Auburn Hills which is practically Detroit. And man if i think there is a lot of people there wait until Sacramento.