Sex and Patches

Hey Guys! Here is chapter 17! I know it's been awhile but here we are! OH READ THE STUFF AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT! DON'T SKIP IT ALRIGHT? GOOD. HAVE FUN!

I would love to be able to say that I resist with all of my might, and battle for my innocence on this curious night, but...I don't. As soon as he says he wants to fuck me I'm in another universe entirely. Sirena might as well not even exist. Of course I don't admit that I want him to screw me; that would be too much. Instead I go quiet glancing at the empty, doorway instead of at his good-looking face.

When in doubt avoid eye contact. It almost never works, but it certainly makes you feel better. "Hmmm," he growls nuzzling his face against my stomach, as if he's a cold hearted predator playing with its meal before ripping it to shreds. "Someone doesn't seem to be completely opposed to that idea."

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." I stutter, goose bumps rising on my flesh as Logan gazes appreciatively. His mere attention sends my body into frenzy, my cock already semi-hard. Have you ever met someone like that? It's like they don't even have to try to get you to spread your legs? You just do it? It almost makes you ashamed of humanity itself but then the thought that it's just you enters your head and it's a whole other round of self-loathing and criticism.

Maybe I should just be one of those anal people who lists out the pros and cons before doing anything remotely risky and/or stressful.

Cons of having hot, steamy sex with Logan Hyde:

1. It will hurt...for a second

2. It will be embarrassing...for a moment

3. I will act like a slut....unavoidably

4. He will have an even more grotesquely enormous ego...inevitably

5. I will be quite sore tomorrow... it's not like I have anywhere I need to go.

6. He will most definitely assume that it is acceptable to have sex again...and again...and again...and again.....................................endlessly

Pros of having hot, steamy sex with Logan Hyde:

1. It will feel fucking extraordinary

2. Orgasm......need I say more?

3. Affirmation...he will tell me how hot I am....multiple times (ask anyone...that's flipping wonderful)

4. I can stay in bed all day tomorrow pretending that I've been mortally wounded as an effect of his behemoth cock

5. It might steer Puck and Demetrius away for a whole year if they think we are getting it on non-stop

6. Sex...with Logan Hyde...again...and again...and again...and again..................................endlessly

"Jesus Jake stop thinking so hard." Logan groans leaning into me to capture my mouth in a searing kiss. I shudder, my limbs shaking in anticipation under his skillful hands as I allow him to stroke his tongue against my bottom lip. "God you're beautiful." See? Affirmation...just like I said. I shift slightly pulling myself farther up the bed as Logan follows almost as if he's chasing bait. As soon as I'm propped up against the pillows he digs his mouth into my throat biting and nipping at my skin with no mercy. My heavy breaths only serve to alert him to how turned on I am not that he can't tell from my raging hard on. Slowly and ever so gently I rub my palms over his shoulders reaching back to feel his shoulder blades, the unbelievable strength I feel in his back leaves me breathless. Quickly Logan sits back up licking his lip and reaching for the button on my jeans. As soon as his fingers touch my zipper I'm slapping him away.