Demetrius

Demetrius

Warning:Boyxboy

Also a general warning: For those of you who read A Night to Remember. Heroin High is significantly more dirty then A Night to Remember. You can probably tell by now even though we are already on chappie four. I just thought I’d warn you about that.

Listen to the awesome song!! Good Demetrius song--------------------------------->

Copyright: Miney Mine Mine Mine

Why me? Why does he insist on bothering me?

“Why’d you run off?”

I lean my shoulder against the wall wishing that I could somehow escape from the bathroom, but Demetrius is standing right in front of the doorway. “I don’t like you.”

“What do you mean you don’t like me? Everyone likes me.”

“Well not me, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would get out of my way. I have things to do.”

“What’s more important than doing me?” I cringe at the sexual message hidden beneath his words. Does he have to act like this? It’s like the only thing he thinks about is sex.

“A lot of things are more important than you, okay? Now move I need to leave.”

He continues to stand in his spot, arms folded across his chest stubbornly. “No.”

I have never felt the urge to violently throw someone against a wall more than I am feeling now. Can’t he take a hint? I don’t want to have anything to do with him. Even though that’s a complete lie, and all I can think about is his mouth. “Alright let me try this again. Please get out of my way.”

He smiles, giving me a look that says that I am the cutest most naïve person he has ever met.

“My answer is still no.”

I sigh in exasperation, and grab his arm forcefully pulling him away from the door. He fights to keep his feet planted, but I’m determined to un-root him. I give one hard tug, and he flies behind me, quickly I grab the door handle twisting it open. Right then, my pants & underwear go down.

“Shit!” Letting go of the door I drop to pick my clothes, but Demetrius is sitting on the floor holding them down gazing up at me. “What the hell is your problem? You’ve got loads of other people to fuck, go bother them!”

He sticks his plump bottom lip out into a pout. “I don’t want to fuck them, I wanna fuck you.”

I just look at the wall behind him, my hands covering my package from view. “I don’t want anything to do with you.”

“Liar.” He whispers sitting up onto his knees. His soft hands run up my legs and I bite my bottom lip, to keep from letting out a sigh of content. “You’re telling me that you really don’t want to have anything to do with me at all?” He asks. He leans in and starts nipping at my hands that are shielding my genitals. “Come on let me in.”

“I am seriously this close to kneeing you in the face.” I whisper unconvincingly. The last think I want to do is hit him. What kind of person would that make me?

“But you won’t.” He says as if he knows what I’m thinking. “You’re not the type of guy who hits others if you don’t absolutely need to, Right?”

“I could make an exception.”

“I could try masochism once.” He shoots back, obviously prepared for my answer. “I’m sure I’ll like anything you do to me.” Good god, the shivers that run up my spine when he says this are, large enough to maybe even shake the earth. The way he talks it’s like he knows, that I’ll eventually give into him, it’s just a matter of time. In his eyes there is no way I could possibly deny him, and I’m starting to think he’s right as I feel his tongue trace along my knuckles. Give it ten more minutes tops and he’ll have me wrapped around his little finger once again.