Meeting Mr.Hyde

Meeting Mr.Hyde

Warning:Boyxboy

Also listen to the awesome song!! Perfect for Puck!! ----------------------------------------->

 Just act normal. I tell myself, even though the definition of normal has completely scratched itself from my mind at this point. I stare at the garage door of my new home as I sit nervously fidgeting in my car.

“Ugh!” I groan, hitting my forehead against the steering wheel. How could this have happened? It wasn’t my fault right? I didn’t instigate that little prospect right? It was totally all that impish brunette boy. He dragged me into the bathroom against my will, and had his way with me.

Oh God.

That makes me sound like a complete wimp.

Truth is I followed him willingly, granted I didn’t think he was going to give me head but still It was voluntarily. He was smaller than me, not small for guy standards, probably four inches shorter than me and a little bit skinnier, but he was by no means scrawny or unmanly.  He was just significantly more feminine then I am, but still he manipulated me so easily and so fast.  I shiver as his words replay in my mind.

That one was for free.

I didn’t even have to try. I fucking walked right into a prostitute on the first day of school. Well he sort of noticed me first but same dif. I grunt at the cold steel fact that now that I know he is part of the prostitution organization I’ll have to continue contact with him. “I’m scared.” I whimper to know one. He overpowered me so fast in that situation, and although he is a prostitute I have no plans on using him, even though that’s what he seems to be leaning towards. I’m not scared of the feminine boy himself, just the fact that he so easily influences me. I can’t find myself in a sexual situation with him again, it’s illegal! I could get fired or arrested! God he was perfect though. Soft lips, porcelain skin, and dark chocolate curls. I shudder just at the thought of his rosy cheeks as he had his mouth wrapped around me. Frustrated I eye my hardening groin, and groan in disgust. Why couldn’t this happen to Jake! He would know how to deal with a situation like this in a mature professional manner. I can’t even think about it without getting aroused.

Growling I bash my head against my steering wheel repeatedly, not noticing the incessant honking of the horn that it causes. My eyes sting as they water in disturbance and I breathe heavily. I’m not even gay!

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I glance up at the sound of something knocking against my window. There stands Jake looking enormously concerned at my behavior. Instead of feeling a rush of reprieve that I usually undergo at his comforting presence, I feel a great deal of anger. I kick my door open violently and climb out.

“Are you okay? What was that about? What happened?” His questions push me to the edge of annoyance.

“NOTHING HAPPENED WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST GET OFF MY CASE!”

He silences, looking absolutely shocked at my outburst. I wince at the hurt in his eyes, but ignore it slamming my car door shut and treading into the house. My “mom” is in the kitchen setting a pan of steaming chocolate chip cookies onto the counter. She sees me walk in and gives me a sparkling smile.

“Hello sweetie how was your day?”

“Nobody’s here, you can stop the fucking act.” I growl and then stomp up the stairs to chose my room. I peer into every doorway that I pass noticing Jake’s school bag on the floor in a room at my right. I turn to the left to see an empty bedroom across from his. Well this must be mine then. Quickly I charge in banging the door closed behind me. I tear off my shoes, and my jacket jumping onto my bed, and burrowing my face into the mattress. Just let me die here. I don’t want to go to school tomorrow and face that god damn harlot. I just know that as soon as I see his face my confidence is going to die, and I am going to be a spluttering asshole.  God he’s eight years my junior! I shouldn’t be worrying about a kid like this!