Chapter Fifteen

Did I just hear that right? Blaine was sending Bryson to the pack prison after he promised he wouldn't.

My blood began to boil, Blaine had lied. He said that nothing was going to happen to Bryson. Did he just say that because Tilly was emotional?

Without knocking, I walked into Blaine's office. His head immediately looked in my direction wanting to know who just barged into his office unannounced and uninvited.

By my face Blaine could tell I was furious. He told the person on the telephone that he had to go and put the phone down.

He crocked his eyebrow up, silently questioning me on why I had entered his office.

"You said that nothing was going to happen to Bryson, yet here you are demanding one of your pack members to drag him to the pack cells!" I said angrily, I kept my voice to a whisper though, I didn't want Tilly to wake up and hear.

"If he would have listened to me after I told him go home then he wouldn't be sitting in those cells right now. Not only has he disrespected me and not listened to my orders, he decided to attack my pack members, leaving one in a serious condition."

"Oh," I was shocked, Bryson attacked other pack members and one was seriously hurt. "So what's going to happen now then?"

I didn't want anything bad to happen, I didn't want to have Tilly more upset than what she already is.

"I haven't decided yet." His tone had an edge to it, making me wonder if there was more to this.

"What's that supposed to mean? He will be alright?" I frowned at him unsure.

"Kenny, this doesn't concern you. You're not getting involved in this situation." He said dismissively, turning back to his computer.

My frown deepened as I walked further into his office. "It concerns me when it has to do with my best friend."

"I haven't decided yet, I need to make some calls, I'll see you in bed once I've finished."

I growled, irritated but agreed and went to bed deciding it might help defuse the situation if we didn't have a discussion right now. 

Once I got into bed, I wondered whether I should tell Tilly, leaving Bryson in a cell until morning was probably the best thing, he did need to calm down after he attacked innocent pack members because he was enraged with the situation with Tilly. Leaving him there for the night will give him time to think and to calm down.

I woke up early the next day, quietly leaving Blaine in bed. I found Tilly awake downstairs with Lena in the kitchen. After greeting them, I told Tilly what had happened excluding the part where Blaine wouldn't tell me what his punishment would be.

Tilly was in hysterics, she couldn't believe that her mate had hurt other pack members and she apologised for his actions constantly. Lena helped calm Tilly down as she became extremely upset.

Once she was more relaxed, we started to walk towards the pack cells. I asked Lena not to say anything to Blaine and she said she wouldn't but she was a second mother to Blaine so I was unsure.

Tilly grabbed my hand as we began descending the stairs to the cells. It was gloomy and dark, not somewhere you'd want to be and we were met by two guards.

"Luna." They both said in unison.

"I've come to see Bryson." I said sternly.

"Does the Alpha know you're here?" One questioned.

"Yes," I lied, knowing that he hadn't. "Not that you should be questioning me on what I'm doing." My tone was rough, I didn't want him to question me and then confirm with Blaine.