Chapter Eight

My wolf was purring in delight, loving the lustful growls rumbling from the back of our mate's throat. My temperature began rising as heat rushed through my body, impatiently craving for his touch.

His tight grip on my hips loosened but he continued to caress my sides with small sensual circles. A soft moan escaped my mouth as Blaine sucked on the delicate flesh of my neck, nibbling and gently biting on my mark.

Warm sensations were burning in my stomach which were flaring in pleasure as it soared through my body.

My feelings were constricted by both my body and wolf, they were both eager to allow our mate to take us; fully mating us to him. Wriggling under him as the heat began to become excruciating I clawed at his back and I felt his excitement against my thigh. My wolf was growling in appreciation wanting more friction between the two of us.

I was battling with myself for control and my wolf was putting on a fight, she wanted nothing more than to be with her mate fully. And Blaine was not helping as he continued to massage my sides and leave teasing kisses on my neck.

"Blaine, you need to stop." I grit out as I managed to gain control but not without my wolf furiously growling at me.

Whether or not Blaine heard me he continued to tower over me causing my body to pulse.

I pushed at his chest, receiving a growl in return sending shivers of pleasure down my spine as his head was still in the crook of my neck right next to my mark.

I carried on pushing at his chest trying to make a gap between our bodies as his body heat against mine was almost unbearable in the most satisfying way.

Blaine moved his body slightly, but still towered over me as his emerald black eyes looked at me. I could feel his heart beating erratically under my palm and hear as his breathing become heavy. It was a bad mistake because his nostrils flared and in an instant his grip tightened from the smell of my arousal.

"Blaine, please." I said trying to convince him to let go.

"I'm not ready for this, not yet." I began. My mind and body was conflicting with each other. I knew if I didn't get away from Blaine now there was no way I would leave this room without being fully mated to him.

Blaine still didn't say anything but I could see the internal battle he was having with his wolf. His eyes were flickering from his normal forest green eyes to the dark dangerous black of his wolf. Seeing that his wolf was clearly winning I began squirming underneath him in an attempt to loosen his grip only for it to tighten.

"Stop." Blaine growled weakly making me instantly stop. "Stop doing that, you're making it harder to gain control with you practically grinding against me." He said this with his eyes closed making me blush a bright red.

I stayed still hoping that he would move from me soon as the flare in my stomach began arising again including my embarrassment.

About a minute later he slowly removed himself from me and stood to the side of the bed his eyes remaining closed. I struggled to get up as the burning sensations grew stronger and turned painful. I began inhaling and exhaling deeply trying to control the pain.

I whined as I struggled to manoeuvre myself off of the bed. Only to whimper when I felt Blaine hands in mine helping to pull me up. His touch intensified the need in my body to connect mine to his and he could feel it to.

"Blaine." I murmured as he didn't remove his hand from mine.

"You need to leave, go down stairs. I wouldn't be able to control my wolf any longer if you don't." His tone was calm but it was clear he was anything but.