The Meeting

I changed absolutely nothing. Ok a lied I took out the boy and girl's names. Other than that that it's completely theirs.

Since of the age of 8, I've noticed this girl strolling pass my house everyday at 4p.m.
Which is strange, considering their is no where to go pass my house. I live in a cottage in the middle of the woods, the closest neighbors I've had were half a mile away. There were no roads or paths to get to my cottage etheir. I've always been stunned at the fact that she got through a half of a mile of the woods alone. I wouldnt be able to find my house without my Timothy, my older brother, walk with me.

I would watch her most days walk by my cottage, I only saw her walk West to East, but never East to West. Which is a strange concept, I could never wrap my head around. Logically, if you walk from point A to point B, you must walk back from point B back to point A to go back where you started from if you continue doing this cycle everyday. Never have I ever witnessed her walking back, I've stayed up for hours waiting for her to come back but never got lucky.

I tried to identify her by my living room window, which was extremely difficult considering she hid most of her face under the red scarf of hers. I didnt blame her for wear such warm clothes though, it must of been under freezing point in the kind of weather we live in. She came everyday in the same leather black jacket around her back, black beanie on her head, and red scarf wrapped her face only revealing her brown eyes.

I told my parents and Timothy about the girl who walks past the cottage. They too have seen the same girl everyday but also had no idea of where she may of gone to or wittiness her coming back.

My father told me he recognized the red scarf, it was handy down to a family he met in New York but didn't know much about the family them self. They weren't over whelming worried, so they told me to just let her be since she does not cause trouble to us. On the other hand, my brother and I tried everything to meet her the girl.

What can I say, we were curious young boys who needed something to keep them occupied. We made it our mission to find this girl with our detailed plans.

We first tried to talk to her when she came by, but when she noticed us walking towards us, she'd run EVERY TIME. Timothy and I were very confused on why she'd run, but we noticed the smallest little details of her. Her big brown eyes begin to widen when she notices us as she pauses for just a moment, and then dashes away.

We tried so many different tacts to get her to at least talk. We'd offer her warm goodies, play games with us, hit her with snowballs until she throws one back, nothing worked. Not even an acknowledgement of us existing to her.
Until three months later, we finally got a response. We had the perfect plan.

Timothy would distract her by doing on of our previous plans on her, but after she runs away from Timothy, I would be hiding in the general area she runs towards to try to talk to her there. It was the perfect plan, we would finally meet her. Although, the meeting never went as well as I thought it would.

The plan went perfectly as planned, she ran away from Timothy and unknowingly ran straight into me making me lose balance. She went head first and pushed me causing me to get off of my feet and down to the ground.
I only have gotten a scar on my arm, from the log we landed on that she pushed me into, but she had gotten a scar on her cheek. It was rather small but I'll always remember it because it was shaped like a (whatever symbolic shape).

I felt a bit woozie, but the next moment I remember is being slapped across my face. I looked up and I see the girl's hand right in front of my face. She screamed and yelled, I couldn't exactly make out what she said. Everything was happening so fast, but out of the conner of my eye i see Timothy running towards me and thats when the girl noticed him as well. She bolted off of me and yelled at the both of us to stay as far away of her as possible.