Lack of Preperation

Should've had a better plan in place, better reasons for why I'm asking my friends for random things. 

The idea for the short story was that I created two characters. A boy and a girl. I created certain events and gave them out, pretending to be stuck on a certain part. I asked for them to write it, so I could see how they'd tell it. I mean not quite deceiving them?

This just shows if I have a good enough excuse they are willing to do odd things for me.

07/13/16
I predict I will be able to get 4 complete works out of them.
I also predict that maddierocks79 will be the most suspicious.

07/14/16
I already told rnchamp what was happening. Didn't want to quite cooperate until I told her what I was doing.

One, AmethystSebastian thanks for making my life difficult. I didn't lie when I said you make me cry. I can't copy and paste documents on Wattpad.
Two, c_awest 2000 words. Go you. You beat ^^ him by 1000.

07/15/16
Still typing up AmethystSebastian story. I could lie and say it won't pull up on Wattpad, but I'll shut up and type. You are too suspicious for your own good. Also you are already asleep and I'm impatient. It's only 1000 words *eye twitch* that's not bad.
02:25 still typing.

03:07
c_awest just asked if I was using her for a science project, and rnchamp and I just told everyone that she was writing a story about a dog and a girl. They can't know the truth yet.

Why can't you guys just go with the flow D:

04:17
Finished typing.

So far I've lied about
•creating a story with Seb so that Cat wouldn't finish reading the story he posted which was for this one.
•creating a story with Rach about a dog and a girl.
•not using Cat as a science project. I mean technically it's not a lie since this isn't science, but still morally wrong.

I did not lie about
•my faith in everyone's writing ability.
•liking to ask you guys questions because I like to get to know you better.
•how much I love all of your stories.
•technically I didn't lie about needing your help on completing a part I am stuck on. That is true. Without you guys the story would be at a halt.

13:01
Couldn't hold my tongue.

Rip. At least Liam and Seb could careless about random things I ask.

07/23/16
Still waiting for the last part.

09/28/16
Sorry but I don't think this will ever be 100% complete. I actually forgot who wrote what.