Part 42

We find a patch of sand that's close to the water, but not too close. Levi let's me down.

"That was my first piggy back ride." I admit. Everyone, except for Sophie, look at me shocked.

"You've never had a piggy back ride? Not even when you were younger?" I shake my head.

"I don't think so, I don't remember much about my dad so he might have given me one when he was alive, but my mum has been distracted by her boyfriends ever since, so she, and her boyfriends, never really had time for me." I say. We did go out, but I was able to walk by then, so they would just let me walk by my own. I walk over to Sophie who is still on Storm's shoulders. I look up at her, covering my eyes from the sun.

"Sweetie, we need to put some sun block on." I tell her. She crosses her arms, shaking her head. I sigh, putting my hands on my hips.

"Mia piccola sole, I need to put you down so I can put some on." He tells her. She pouts, but doesn't object. Storm lifts her off his shoulders, putting her down on the sand.

"Want to take your sundress off?" I ask her. She nods. I help her take it off, putting it in my bag which Colton hands to me.

"You're too cute." Colton tells Sophie as I grab the sun block, and spray some into my hands. I go to reach for Sophie, but she backs away giggling. I shake my head, smiling. I reach out and wipe some of the sun block on her face, and laugh at her expression as she has scrunched up her face. I wipe more on her arms, and rub it all in. I do the rest of her body, before picking her up and kissing her on the cheek.

"See, not that bad." She giggles. I put her back down and she goes running off to the guys. Sam walks over to me.

"You're so cute with her." He tells me. I grin, looking up at him.

"Who's surfing?" Colton asks. I look over to him, to see he's holding the surfboards. "Bambi?" He asks.

"I don't want to stop anyone else, I won't be that good anyway."

"You don't know until you try." Colton says raising an eyebrow.

"We can wait to use them." Jesse adds.

"OK, let me just put some sun block on." I tell them, before biting my lip. I blush before reaching down to the hem of my vest, and pulling it over my head. I push the short down my legs. I look down at the sand, feeling all of a sudden exposed and naked. I wait for the remarks of disgust, but none come. I look up and see that the guys are looking me up and down, with their mouths slightly open. I blush and shift, trying to cover myself the best I can.

"Hey, don't hide your body, you're beautiful." Ashton says walking towards me. I look back down. I have been told repeatedly, since I had Sophie, that I was fat. I thought after I had her, that I had worked most of the baby fat off and got back to my OK figure before I had her, but people, especially my mum's boyfriends, would find pleasure in telling me that I was still overweight. Ashton reaches for my hands, squeezing them.

"Hey girl, I swear you could be a model. I'm jealous." Jinx tells me. I smile slightly, at how they are trying to make me feel better. My old friends would never have done this. I feel a cold spray of something hit my back. I squeak a little at the shock, before looking over my shoulder and see a grinning Brody.

"Oh no! I wasn't meant to do that, oh well, I guess I have to rub it in now." He says smirking. I chuckle, rolling my eyes. I feel his hands come into contact with my back, and I jump. I blush as I feel his rough hands moving over my skin. I grab the sun block and do the rest of my body. Brody takes his time, so only takes his hands off when I've rubbed it all in. I look back at him.

"I hope I don't do it again." He says winking. I blush and look back to Colton.

"OK, I'm ready." I tell Sophie what I'm going to do, and Jesse tells her that they can watch me together. Colton takes me hand and leads me to the water. When we enter, the water is a shock against my warm skin. As we walk out further, I get used to it.

"We won't go out too far to start off with." We stop when we get to just over my hips. The waves keep crashing into us.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod.

Here you go!! Hope you liked it!

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following (to those of you who do that)

CC ;)